The Awakening Part 1: Air assault by DEM.

Location: Some forest in Tengu City.

Time: ???

No one's P.O.V:

"And that pretty much sums me up, any questions for me, dear White Queen, or do you prefer Sawa inste-"

<BANG>

The bullet went passed the girls face, piercing through a nearby tree and into another and another. . . what a great way to lighten the mood between to conversing spirits.

"I thought I told you not to call me that . . . that name has no meaning to me anymore." The Queen yelled with a vigorous tone.

The girl jokingly did a bow of apology, yet couldn't keep in a held back laugh. When she straightened her self again, you could see that she wore a stylish purple Astral Dress with bandages covering her arms and eyes. She has a visible scar over both eyes that resembles the makeup of a clown. Her purple eyes match her long purple hair that is decorated with floral patterned ribbon ornaments and a small top hat with light pink frills at the bottom. Additionally, she has shackles with long chains that bind both her arms and legs together. 

"Oh! My apologies, I had completely forgot, I do hope you'll forgive me." 

White Queen: Cut the crap already! I have no time to deal with your continuous bullshit, if what you say is true and this the human world, then I have one purpose now.

???: And let me guess, you want to find him, don't you . . .

White Queen: I do indeed (she began to blush a little) the man from another world . . . this world.

She dematerialised her gun and put her hand to her face.

White Queen: Back in the neighbouring world . . .  my followers always walk talk behind my back, saying that I had a rare look of a maiden in love when thinking about him, they weren't wrong to be honest.

???: And that's why you wanted to destroy the current Neighbouring World, so that you could rule over a new world with him by your side or something like that.

The Queen looked the other spirit and smiled.

White Queen: My my . . . you did do your homework, huh?

Her smiling face then turned into a stern look.

White Queen: But do tell me . . . why do you want him . . . because if it is to hurt him in any way. . . then I'm sorry, but I might have to dispose of you right here and now. . .  no harm can come to my future king.

The other spirit began to laugh.

???: Like you could to begin with. . . but to answer question, I did initially want to kill him, so my . . . mother . . . would pay for sealed me away in the space between this world and the Neighbouring World . . . but now . . . that has all changed.

White Queen: And by changed . . . you mean.

The spirit nodded to Queen.

???: Yes, my view on him has changed, changed by the same thing that brought you here . . . I don't know what it was . . . but showed me something . . . it showed me how wrong I was to hate him in the first place . . . it was not his fault that I got sealed, and in a way, he is the reason that I was freed. Which brings us to the whole point of our talk.

She turned to face the Queen 

???: Lets work together, temporary at least, to find . . . and kill the spirit of origin. . . . That way, we can carve our own relevant futures. . . . without the fear of being erased.