07 : nerd and hoe

Start from the beginning

It is not just punches and blows that count as bullying but all those things that steal rest from me, bruise my confidence into self-doubting myself every minute. I fold my arms across my chest, I do not care how much anybody can be a nice person. To me, they are an asshole if they pretend to act well in front of me but refuse to stand up when I need them the most. My legs swing off the bed, roughly they handle my weight. I am not much drunk to walk myself out of the room with Kamil's eyes trained on my back. He knows better than to stop me.

HERE'S THE THING ABOUT STARTING TO THROW DRINKS DOWN YOUR THROAT AGAIN... I don't remember what was the thing. But I definitely can feel the colours swing in front of my eyes and the hands of the wall clock reach forward to grab my neck. Shouldn't they be pointing at the numbers? I blink twice and they go back but the colours remain. They are messing up with my brain. Tears form in my eyes, I hate that I am so out of control of my limbs that they throw themselves on the couch. The sudden force of gravity might also trigger the alcohol in my stomach. In the corner of my eyes, Kate is resting on the couch with her head on a tall and tan guy. Micheal? Miquelon? Mimi, maybe? There is a glass in Melon's hand and I stretch my leg just a bit so that the glass in his hand stumbles and falls onto her hair. Kate gasps, jumping off him while someone laughs. Oh, that's me. Luckily, no one notices.

I lift my phone to call my best friend... Alex? No, Elliot. But the brightness knocks me out. Oh fuck, I tuck my phone in my bra like an old person who does not have a pocket. Figures blur in front of me, I can see Libby— no, Kate— walking away with Melancholy— Matthew! Good residence. I don't know how long I stay on the couch, trying to suppress my stomach pain. But soon, I feel a hand slapping my cheeks.

"Oh— no. Not into that." My vision clears and it's the Kama— Kamil bending down to me.

His voice is so distant and it hurts my ears, "Avery? You okay?"

I groan, "No."

"Do you want me to take you home?"

"No," I say twisting on the couch. "Can't go home. Leave me here."

He looks desperate, "Riley wants everyone to leave except they want to help clean tomorrow."

"No. Cleaning."

"Yeah, I figured. Can I take you to Elliot's? Do you remember her address?"

"I don't remember—" Oh Lord, I want to puke, "— my address. Leave me at the dumpster."

"Can I take you to my house?"

"What?"

"I can take you to mine if that's comfortable for you."

"Is it comfortable for you? I thought you hate me."

He crinkles his nose just like I expected, "Hate is a strong word."

"Heavily dislike." I roll my legs off the couch when my vision stills. But the moment I stand up, gravity dares to act stronger than me and Kamil takes me by my arms just when I lose my balance.

He shakes his head and I can smell sweat over him which is fucking disgusting. "Yeah, you are coming home with me."

"Aw, my Prince Charming."