5 look at yourself

Bắt đầu từ đầu

" Bright vachiravit i am doctor here , i know how much calories body need and how much energy you use everyday to take care of this country. So eat properly." My mom nagged at me and i start to eat silently and i saw clock on the wall. I still have half a hour to leave.it's family time because i don't know when i am coming home at night.

"MOM ,I AM BACK" the brat screamed . But why he screaming at morning.Is he some school kid or what.  i looked at my mom she is smiling at me . I shook my head and saw the brat is coming toward us. He is running toward us.He has some flowers in his hand. When he came near us and stand in front of mom, i saw him clearly.........and i gulped

"Mom , me and dad made a crown for you" he said with the smile.Then my dad also came behind him with the big smile.

"Ohh thank you my baby and honey, how do you know i like crown" my mom said while taking the crown from his hand.But my dad take it from her hand and keep flower crown on her head.

"I love you my queen"My dad said with blooming smile. And my mother smiled at him with same energy and love. I don't know how they love each other that much. Can i able to love someone like dad loves mom. can i able to get love from some one like mom loves my dad.Then my thoughts interrupted, when i saw win is taking the picture of my mom.Not for picture, because of his body. He is wearing a white shirt , which almost wet due to the running. The t shirt is almost transparent now and you can see through it, what is inside. I don't know what got in to myself i cleaned my hand with the tissue paper. i stood up from chair and called him.

" Win i want to talk with you come to room" I said seriously and he glared at me with questioning face. Is he 7 year child or what why he is making eyes like that. then he looked at mom, mom nods to him with smile.

"Go baby , he is searching for you" mom said and both of our eyes widened. why mom have to say that. But he didn't moved from the place and i lose my control. I hold his hand and dragged him , i don't care what people think but i don't want maids and house keepers look at him like this.

"why are you dragging me like this , my hand is hurting " He yelled but  i don't care about that. When i reach our room door , i slammed the door open and dragged him inside and closed the door immediately. Then i again dragged him, he is trying to escape but i didn't leave him. Finally i made him to stand in front of mirror.I made him to face mirror.

" Why you dragged me like this, look at this my wrist is almost red" he said while facing me and rubbing his wrist. I don't care i have to teach him lesson and he have to learn that.I again turned him to face him mirror.

" Look at yourself in the mirror" he looked at mirror and didn't understand what i am saying. I groaned internally, why god why he is so dumb. or he is acting dumb.

"what" he ask with dumb look, now i am really irritated.

"Can't you see your t shirt is wet and we can see through it. And your two points are perking out" he immediately relised what i said then he immediately covered his chest while crossing his hand on that. but i continued " now you are hiding them huh, when you gave show to all maids and house keepers inside the mansion. Anyway i don't want people to look at my husband especially in this condition. don't do this next time, otherwise i have to stop your jogging. I don't care if you respect me or not but i am not tolerating this" i said with stern voice while looking at his eyes inside the mirror.

He finally turned to me and said " I am sorry". Then he went inside the bathroom. Without wasting time i left the room.

Win Pov

" i am sorry" i said and run in to my room. i cant face him now. I really made him ashamed in front of all the people of house. I made myself joke.But it's not my fault though, if people has a bad eyes i can't do anything. Everything depend on what they thought about us.

"How can he blame me, if his maids and housekeepers had no manners then that's his problem not mine. What you said you don't care about i respect you or not . now i will show you what is disrespect Mr. Prime minister. i don't know who made you prime minister"I screamed and pulled of my tshirt and hit on the wall, imaging that t shirt is my husband.

At prime minister office ( PMO)

Bright entered the office and sit on the chair. he saw there are some files on the table. he took and start to read. Then his secretory Type entered the room.

" good morning sir those papers are about illegal mining activities , and other main issues which we are discussing today with our cabinet"Bright nods to him. he already knows the land mining is becoming big issue in their country. He took the file and just skim through it. He already read it week ago that's why he called this meeting.

Secretory and assistant left the office .bright completely focused on the issue.

Author note

hello lovely people, how are you all. i hope you all are good . Anyway my life is so busy these days. I am full time lecturer of Biology. I also have my youtube channel and i am on the verge to fi ish my second draft of my book, Which i am going to publish this year. i hope you unnderstand me...when i am not able to upload my book/. But any way i am so grateful for your love and support.

If you like my stories

please vote comment and share.

also follow my account.. to get notification when i publish my book.

See you soon guys

Your's author

Trishi