Chapter 1

The story picks up 6 months later when the twins are now 3 months old. Jennifer has met someone new and has forgot all about Josh. Josh doesn't want anything to do with the twins or does he? His old feelings for Jennifer come back. Will he leave Chloe for a new life with his twins and his ex? Will Jennifer want him back?

---------------

Jennifer's P.O.V

Today my twins were officially 3 month old. I had one girl and one boy. My little girl was called Lily-Rose and my little boy was called Bentley- Josh (after his dad so he still knew who he was). The birth was pretty simple, I had Jaymi, Olly and my new boyfriend Louis by my side. I had meet Louis a couple of days after the vamps concert. Josh somehow found out about me being pregnant and told me he wanted nothing to do with the babies at all. To be honest I don't think this is true. I was still living with Jaymi and Olly as it was easier with twins. They loved being uncles and they loved Louis as well which is a good thing. Louis worked in the centre of London as a banker. The media went crazy when they found out I was pregnant. From this I have become a model as people loved what I was wearing and I always ended up being asked what I was wearing.

'Jenn!' Someone screamed up the stairs.

'What?' I said, knowing it was now Jaymi screaming.

'There's a package you need to sign for.' He said.

'Okay I am coming.' I said , running down the stairs quietly making sure I didn't wake the twins up.

'Are you Jennifer Hensley?' The man at the door asked.

'Yep where do I need to sign?' I asked.

'Right here.' He said handing me the bouquet of flowers.

'Ohhhh. I bet there of lover boy.' Jaymi said.

'Ohhh theres a card.' I said picking it up and reading it.

To Jennifer

Heyy I think we should meet up. I've changed my mind about seeing the twins. I want to be a proper dad to them. I know you gave our son my name as his middle name an I think that's cute. Meet me with the twins alone at the café two roads away from you tomorrow. No strings attached I promise. Chloe won't be there don't worry. Hopefully see you tomorrow

Love from Josh xx

'Yep its from Louis telling him to meet him for lunch tomorrow at the café down the road with the twins. How cute.' I lie to Jaymi.

'Okay babe. I've got to go to rehearsals. Have fun without me.' He said kissing me on the cheek.

'Bye Jaymi. I won't don't worry.' I said shutting the door behind him.

I ran back upstairs and got my phone out to text Josh.

To Josh

Hiya. I got your flowers they are beautiful. Thanks, I will only meet you if you are alone as I think its important for you to be in the kids life. If you mess it up that's it you won't ever see them as you said its a no strings attached deal. See you tomorrow at 1. xx

Josh's P.O.V

I officially decided that I needed to be in the twins lives. I have only ever seen them via photos whether it be via Jaymi or the press stalking Jennifer. I decided to send her flowers as a kind thing to do. I knew she had a new boyfriend as he is in the press when she goes out sometimes. To be honest my relationship with Chloe has hit the rocks a bit a I want children and she doesn't want to ruin her body. I wonder if Jennifer still has feelings for me.

I was snapped out of my day dream by a text message. I looked at my phone and it was a message from Jennifer.

From Jennifer

Hiya. I got your flowers they are beautiful. Thanks, I will only meet you if you are alone as I think its important for you to be in the kids life. If you mess it up that's it you won't ever see them as you said its a no strings attached deal. See you tomorrow at 1. xx

To Jennifer

That's great! I can't wait to meet them. Make sure you come alone as I want quality time with them. After dinner we could come back to mine to chill or yours. I don't want to push my luck. What ever you are comfortable with! See you tomorrow. xx

I got a text back almost straightaway.

From Jennifer

Maybe mine we will see how you behave;). Just don't be late. See you tomorrow at 1 :) xx

I got a winky face I guess that means a yes. I can't wait for tomorrow!

---------

So this is the first chapter of Give Your Heart a Break!

Tell me what you think of it in the comment section.

don't forget to vote and comment and share it around

love you all until next time byeeeee!