closing word

hello everybody, it's bel.

to answer everybodys question; yes, the previous chapter is officially the last chapter for stay with me. i know yall were looking forward to more extra chapters but i decided that maybe it is time i finish this book and leave it behind me.

this book has allowed me to grow as a writer, and despite having horrendous and atrocious writing ive managed to receive so much love for this book it renders me speechless. thank you so much for your support i'll never forget this.

i started writing the plot of stay with me in early 2021 and to be honest i never planned for it to get this much attention, but i'm glad it did. in many ways it humbled me because i dont know how tf yall managed to stay til the end. LMFAOOFOD I WOULDVE DROPPED THIS BOOK HALF WAY THROUGH IF I WAS THE READER

but truthfully, it is because of my readers' support that really helped me improve my writing. i see all of your encouraging words and it only motivates me to become better

while im still extremely attached to this book, i think maybe its better if i let go of it. i dont have many ideas when it comes to writing about post canon (even when it comes to ship fanfics; ok well unless theyre not canon in general)

i will miss seeing your "IM EARLY" comments and your comments clowning me for mistyping. (ILL NEVER FORGET THAT ENTIRE COMMENT SECTION. YALL ARE TOO CMUH. BUT I HAD A GOOD LAUGH) remember im reading all of your comments. SOME OF YOU... THE STUFF THAT YOURE COMMENTING...

anyways because of your endless support ill find a way to continue writing my kazuha fic, a second away. i almost discontinued it multiple times, but seeing comments coming in despite it not being updated for months made me feel really bad, so rest assured ill have a new chapter out soon

okay thats it for stay with me, im glad so many of you enjoyed this book, added this book to your favourites and some of you even reread it multiple times. to say i'm thankful would be an understatement.

lastly, thank you so much 116k reads. it really means alot to me, 13 year old me would be proud. and also, take care of yourselves, stay healthy and safe. my dms are always open =)

goodbye stay with me!!!!!!