Chapter 107: Pennzoil 400

Start from the beginning

"It's okay, I understand, truthfully..." Ryan then slowly backs away, but Chase keeps a strong grip to stop him.

"I love you, forever, Ryan." Ryan smiles with a nod back in response.

"Love you too, babes."

Alex spent the time enjoying the fruits of celebration in victory lane, not having a single complaint about having to pose for multiple photos with the several different hats they asked him to wear. He also accepted the congratulatory messages from his peers, loving the respect shown, the fruits of success.

"Good hard battle," Kyle Larson says as he comes to victory lane, giving him a fist pump to which Alex returned.

"That's how teammates are supposed to race," Alex replies, as Kyle nods in catching the small dig to the week prior. It didn't seem the amount of times he apologized, it wasn't a forgotten shuffled under the rug incident.

"Have fun celebrating with him tonight. I'm sure he has something planned just for you." A smirk immediately forms on Alex's face as he couldn't wait until he could see Chase afterwards and see what was in the cards.

Why were they taking so long right now in victory lane?

He was back to the motorcoach soon enough, making his way inside. He was surprised how quiet it was, rubbing the heads of Finn and Fletcher as they came out to greet them. he could tell by how relaxed they were that they had been outside already, meaning someone was already here.

"To the victor goes the spoils," he hears spoken, followed by arms wrapping him around him from behind. "Whatever you want to do celebrate is fine by me, as long as we celebrate together." He then feels the lightest of kisses on his cheek, smiling immediately.

"There's only one thing that I want then," Alex replies, spinning around in the arms to face the man before him who adorned just a pair of shorts and t-shirt. "I want you, all of you..." He then places his hand on top of Chase's hardened cock.

"I have no problem allowing you to have that, and more..." They then back up through the motorcoach, with Chase leaning back against the bed once they reach the bedsroom. "I plan to cum so much that I cause you to choke, but give you every savory drop to enjoy." He then pulls down Alex to his level, reaching for the zipper on the firesuit to slowly pull it down. "I was beginning to worry that you weren't comi-"

"I wouldn't dare miss this celebration for anything...."

"That's a good boy." Chase then slips off the firesuit, allowing it to fall to the floor. He then snakes his hands underneath the undershirt, discarding it as well. "Just as mighty as fine as you look before me right now."

"I think you're looking even more fine." Alex then slips his hands underneath Chase's shirt, discarding it. "I am surprised that you are wearing anything."

"Were you hoping to come back to a naked surprise?" Alex nods as his eyes go darker with a bit of passion, knowing that was one of the many images pictured when Kyle said his comment in victory lane.

"It'd make my job right now that much easier..." Alex then slips off the shorts, before licking his lips as he eyes the growing cock right before his eyes. "Fuck..."

"Isn't that what you wanted?" Alex nods his head as he leaves a kiss on Chase's bare shoulder. He then works his way to the left nipple, sticking his tongue out a little, circling around a couple times, before tugging a bit with his teeth. "Fuck, I hope you want to do that to my cock."

"Patience, babes. Remember – the victor gets the spoils." Chase didn't know if he could be much more patience as Alex repeated the process with the other nipple.

"I've been patient waiting for you since the checkered flag..." Alex appreciated that, but knew they'd be doing this regardless as they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. He then repeats the process he followed for each nipple for Chase's belly button, causing a laugh to escape in the process.

"Maybe I should tickle you more often."

"You know this is a torture, right?" Alex then takes one of his fingertips, lightly brushing it against Chase's balls.

"It's fun watching you squirm, though." A moan escapes Chase's lips as Alex takes his tongue, licking the very tip to get a taste of the pre-cum.

"Fuck..." Alex then opens his mouth, taking in Chase's cock, wrapping his lips around the tip, before letting it go. "Alex..."

"Tastes..so..good." Alex then goes in for another dive, beginning to suck him up and down with a popsicle, while jiggling his balls with one of his hands.

"Alex.." Another moan escapes as Chase tries to grip the bed somewhere with his loose hands, feeling Alex's speed increase, his back arching off the bed before more. "Fuck!"

"That's it, baby..." Alex continues sucking him up and down, using his tongue to wrap around it inside of his mouth, wanting to capture every inch of him.

"Holy fuck..." As the loud moan escapes Chase's lips, Alex feels every inch of his mouth get filled with cum to the brim. He savors as much as he can, trying to not choke in the process, wanting to enjoy every single drop.

"Holy is right.." Alex then snakes his way up Chase's body, placing a light kiss on his lips. "You taste better than holy."