Chapter 3: Big Three

3rd Person POV
Kuoh Academy
Student Council Office
It was currently a new day as the current Student Council President, Sona Sitri and Vice President, Tsubaki Shinra, were both currently working on papers as students around the entire school was on their break before going back to their classes for the day. The two appeared to be discussing something.

Tsubaki: Yesterday was quite eventful, wouldn't you agree Miss Sona?

Sona: I do, more aside from being called a "doll" by the President of the Arashi Kuma. Or the major Out of School Suspensions for Matsuda and Motohama.

Tsubaki shook her head to the recent news.

Tsubaki: I am more surprised to hear that Aska chose not to press charges against them.

Sona: To be fair, one of them is in the hospital due to damages from what happened.

Tsubaki: Also true.

Just then, the door opened, causing Sona and Tsubaki to turn their attention to a wide eyed Saji.

Sona: Saji. What is the matter?

Saji: T-T-T-There is....s-someone who wanted to see you Miss....P-P-Pres-sident!

Sona stopped what she was doing and began to walked towards Saji to see the commotion. Once she peaked her head through the door, her eyes widened.

???: Excuse me. I do apologize but do you know where I can find the club this uh....Asia Argento is in?

Timeskip
Occult Research Club Building
The members of the Occult Research Club were currently working on papers and homework that was needed to be taken care of.

Issei and Xenovia were both currently working on their assignments with Irina, Asia and Rossweisse. Murayama, Katase and Rikuto joined in as they were invited by Asia. Koneko was still treating some bruises on Gasper after he was beaten up by Matsuda and Motohama yesterday. Rias and Akeno were practicing chess, as they were already done and pretty bored. However, Asia seemed to be lost in her own thought. Issei took a sudden notice.

Issei: Asia? Are you alright?

Asia lightly jumped as Issei spoke and then she looked down at the table. She awkwardly moved her golden blonde hair around her ear, exposing it.

Asia: W-Well, I'm just still gathering my thoughts around yesterday.

Murayama: Are you talking about that whole Arashi Kuma incident?

Katase: Oh yeah. I remember that.

Issei: I mean...if you want to like....stop being friends with that guy. You can.

Rikuto smacked Issei's hand out of anger.

Rikuto: No way man! If I had to changes places with people, Asia would be a quick choice!

Murayama: What?

Rikuto: Being friends with a gang's leader, especially someone like the Arashi Kuma, that's guaranteed protection! Asia has to be one of the most powerful people of the entire academy man!

Murayama then pinched Rikuto's ear out of jealousy and anger with him. Rias stood up and walked next to Asia and sat down next to her.

Rias: Asia, it's up to you about who your friends are. Just know that.

Asia: I-I know that but....I just didn't know that he was that. I think it was that kind of secret he held from me.

Rias: Secret?

Asia: Y-Yeah....he told me he had some secret and he asked how I'd react if people needed to keep secrets. It's not that I don't like him. It's just I'm....surprised. That's all.