Chapter 2: Takame

3rd Person POV
More than 3 days have passed since Asia officially befriended Hinote. However, things have still been a little concerning for Issei, as he was still worried that Asia could get hurt.

Which is sorta where the current location is. The usual hangout during break at school, the Occult Research Club.

Issei: Asia, I'm just saying!

Asia: And I'm saying just let me make friends Issei! You've been like this for the past few days!

???: Issei.

Issei's attention turned to Rias, who appeared somewhat annoyed with him, as well as Irina and Xenovia, who were with a white haired young woman who was their newest member of the peerage.

Kuoh Academy Teacher
Rias Gremory Rook
Rossweisse

Rias: Issei, I stand for everyone here that it's best that you calm down and let this slide.

Rossweisse: And besides, you're behind on class. You should probably just sit down and get caught up on your studies.

Issei: But-

Issei was punched in the gut by a short girl who holds immense strength. He fell to his knees, holding his stomach as he looked straight into her hazel eyes.

 He fell to his knees, holding his stomach as he looked straight into her hazel eyes

Kuoh Academy School Mascot
Rias Gremory Rook
Koneko Toujou

Koneko: Hey perv. Leave Asia alone and let her make friends. If she wants to, she can.

Issei: Guuuhhhh.....

Rias: Issei...

Issei sighed to himself.

Issei: Fine. I'm sorry. It's just....I'm just worried about gangs such as the Arashi Kuma could get to her!

Rossweisse: Arashi Kuma?