San
Yes
Come with Jong

He kept the mobile away when he saw Won-su walking towards him. "The doctor just walked out. Dad's out of danger" he informed San, who nodded in relief.

"I'm sorry about mom, she's just stressed. I know it's hard on you as well" Won-su spoke and San chuckled bitterly at that. "Yeah, I'm the one to be pitied on"

"It's not like that" Won-su mumbled and walked behind San towards the room as they saw the doctor's team walk out. "He's out of danger and he's unconscious now. We'll have to wait for a day maybe for him to wake up" one of the senior doctor stated and the family nodded, thanking them.

San watched through the window on the door and saw his dad lying unconscious on the bed, a wave of guilt hitting him. "Sorry" he whispered and blinked away the tears that formed in his eyes. Won-su as well walked next to him and glanced at the man before turning to San. "Jongho Hyung and Wooyoung hyung are here" he informed and San quickly turned to look at them.

"San" Wooyoung called out and quickly walked towards the said boy, Won-su gave them space and took her mother to rest.

"How are you?" San asked giving the latter a small smile. "I'm fine. You? How are you? How's your dad?" The younger questioned and San chuckled, "he's out of danger now and we're waiting for him to get concious" Wooyoung nodded at the information and glanced at Won-su.

"What is he doing here?" He asked and San stuttered a little. He never told Wooyoung about it. "Oh .... He's my stepbrother"

"Stepbrother?"

There was a ring in both of their right ears as they blinked at each other.

(I love crossovers? Lol!)

Wooyoung cleared his throat. "you never told me" he mumbled and San nodded "i never got to." He spoke and walked to Jongho, noticing that Yeosang and Sooyoung were there as well. "You didn't have to bring everyone here" he spoke and Jongho shrugged. "They wanted to join and so I couldn't stop them"

"Excuse me" the nurse called out. "Mr. Choi will be shifted from here to his assigned ward and y'all can come visit him during the visiting hours" she informed and made way for the stretcher as a group of nurses walked in the room. "What's the visiting hours?" Won-su questioned.

"Morning 10am to 12pm and at evening, 6pm-9pm" she spoke and bowed before excusing herself. Nodding they all decided to leave and visit later. San once again glanced at his dad and felt Wooyoung rubbing his back slightly.

"Let's take you to dorm" San stated and walked out with the whole friend group following.

"Woo, go with San. Sooyoung and I will come with Jongho" Yeosang spoke and the latter nodded waving at him as he followed San.

"Yeosangie hyung, can I stay with wonnie for a little while. And will come back with him, please inform hyung" the younger spoke and walked towards Won-su who was helping his mother to sit in the car. "Won-su, let me join you." He gave the latter a small smile.

"But I'll drop her home first and then go back"

"It's fine with me"

~

"Are you ok to go with me?" Jongho questioned and Yeosang glanced at him, looking away quickly. "I don't have any other option" he mumbled and quickly sat in Jongho's car. The younger did the same after a small sigh.

~

"We're literally in the middle of the road?" Wooyoung stated making the latter click his tongue. "It's just a kiss" San whined, Wooyoung was still not used to this side of the elder. "atleast park at the side"

San smiled and quickly turned on the engine to park the car at the side. "Ok?" Wooyoung nodded at the small question as San once again leaned in for a kiss. Wooyoung bit his lip and moved back, watching how San kept leaning in with his eyes shut, until he hit the window.

San opened his eyes to stare at the boy. "Are you trying to tease me right now?" San questioned and in such a tone, oh my gosh, Wooyoung felt his knees tremble and he quickly shook his head.

"Words sound pretty from your lips" San smirked, watching the younger. "I am n-not"

"Stutter once again and I'll fucking kiss you so deep, you'll be barely able to talk" San smirked once again, being with Wooyoung literally drove him crazy, always. The younger was too precious to not to. Too submissive to just let it go.

"Pl-ease do"

Yes, Wooyoung stuttered, on purpose as he saw the smirk on the elder's lips grow. "Fuck" San mumbled and smashed his lips onto the latter's.

__________________________________

Hello besties!! How are y'all doing?? Here's the update😚

Ok, so I wanted to ask a question.

Everyone who have read [my sister's bully] and are here do you remember the story? Because I was planning to update an epilogue, i actually already had it in my draft but i got busy with other books and many new besties are reading that book and so i decided i should update an epilogue.

So do I need to add a small summary of the whole story in the epilogue???

Thank you for reading all of that, if you did.

Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(16/03/22)