"Stressed Out"(!!Smut!!)

Start from the beginning

Ennard took his tounge out of Micheal's mouth still wanting to continue but he knew the smaller needed to breath.(OBVIOUSLYYYYYYY) "Still want to continue or are you already exhausted?" Ennard teased in his dominant irish tone of voice he had made out of all the other voice boxes he had in him.

Micheal laughed a bit as he kissed Ennard once again. (All though Ennard had a mask on he opened his face plates so he could kiss/make out with Micheal normally.) Ennard slipped his tounge in Micheal's mouth once again also noticing the growing bulge in his smallers pants. Ennard moved his one of his hands up from Micheals ass and started to un-do Micheal's shirt.

30 Minutes later.

Micheal had Ennard pinned to the couch as Ennard was rubbing Micheal's waist in circles with his heavy hands accidentally making a cut or two on him every here and there because of the sharp wires sticking out on his hands but Micheal didn't mind.

Micheal moved down Ennard a bit and started to grind on the larger males lower area roughly. "Mmm~" Ennard had let out while making other sounds like that along with low grunts. Micheal started to grind on Ennard harder and faster for that matter. "NgHh..~" Ennard heard the smaller male as he smirked with his hands still rubbing circles on Micheal's waist he started to slow down eventually coming to a stop and grab Micheal's waist making him grind faster.

As Ennard did this he heard Micheal make more moans each getting louder as he heard them he made Micheal go rougher.

10 Minutes later (Sorry- TwT)

Ennard had took Micheal's clothes off and now had Micheal pinned to the couch. "Please Ennard~" Micheal was still begging as Ennard kept teasing him. Ennard had started to kiss Micheal's neck and leave love bites and etc.

Ennard started slowly moving down to Micheal's feminine like body all the way to the V line like shape and stopped. "E-Ennard~ Please!" Micheal was begging a bit more as his throbbing cock seeked attention. Ennard ignored the smaller as he traced Micheal's V line leading down to his dick.

Ennard grabbed Micheal's cock causing him to let out a gasp as Ennard smirked once again.

Ennard started licking up and down Micheal's shaft and wrapping his metal tounge around it. "HaA~ Ennard! Please!!" Micheal begged the larger male as he wanted to be fully taken but Ennard denied as well as ignored Micheal's begging and continued to tease.

Ennard kept running his tounge across the slit causing Micheal to gasp and let out tiny moans which Ennard quite enjoyed. Without warning Ennard took Micheal fully causing the smaller to arch his back a bit and moaned. After a few minutes Ennard got rougher making Micheal's moans fill the room.

Micheal grabbed Ennard's hair trying to quiet himself and to not let Ennard get the satisfaction.

As Micheal tightened the grip on Ennard's hair as he started bobbing his head faster causing Micheal to moan loudly. Ennard smirked at his accomplishment as he also enjoyed the rough treatment from his smaller partner quite a lot. "E-Ennard!!" Micheal practically yelled his name as Ennard started to bob his head rougher.

"I-I'm goHaaA~ gonna-" Micheal couldn't even get the words out before he came In Ennard's mouth and felt him swallow it. Micheal's face went redder than it already was out of embarrassment.

Ennard crawled back up to Micheal and chuckled as he looked at his face.

Micheal put spread his legs out hoping Ennard would understand what he was trying to do. Ennard quickly caught on as he sat up and picked Micheal's leg up and brought to fingers to his mouth.

"Suck." With a bit of hesitation Micheal took both of Ennard's fingers in his mouth and swirled his tounge around. After a few minutes Ennard took his fingers out of Micheal's mouth leaving a string of saliva attached. Ennard slowly put one finger in earning a gasp from the smaller male. Ennard smirked as he inserted it all the way. Micheal let out a tiny moan as Ennard started thrusting his finger slowly in and out of Micheal.

Without warning Ennard inserted another finger as Micheal let out a slight louder moan. Ennard started moving his fingers in a scissoring motion as Micheal let out another moan enjoying every second.

Ennard thought Micheal was ready so he slowly took his fingers out as the smaller whimpered at the loss of pleasure causing Ennard to chuckle a bit.

Ennard put Micheals leg down and flipped him over while holding him in place with wires so he wouldn't and couldn't move. Ennard held Micheal's ass in the air while he started teasing him. (The cringe from that sentence bro- T^T) "Ennard~ Please Ennard~~" Micheal started to beg Ennard more seductive than last time. Micheal always loved being teased but he thinks its embarrassing to show it.

Without warning Ennard slowly started to insert the tip into Micheal. "Ha.HaA~ Enn~" Ennard slowly started inserting the rest of his cock into Micheal. As he was fully in Ennard waited for Micheal to adjust. "Tell me or move your hips when your ready for me to move ok love?" Ennard asked in a soft voice making sure his lover was ok."M'Mhmm.." Was all Mike could respond with.

After a good 5 minutes. (THIS IS SO CRINGEEEEEEEEE)

Micheal moved his hips a bit as Ennard caught on and smirked. "I'm going to start slow, tell me when you want me to move ok?" Micheal nodded as Ennard started to slowly thrust in and out of Mike. "A-AhhH~....NgHh~" The tiny sounds that Micheal made were like music to Ennard's ears. Without noticing Ennard started to go faster just a bit. "HaAh~" Micheal started to slowly move his body along with Ennard's as he was almost drowning in pleasure.(LMFAO)

"nGhH!!~ H-HaA..Harder~" That was all Ennard needed to hear as he started thrusting deep into Micheal closing his eyes and only focusing on his breaths and sounds.

Word Count: 1704

(SOOOO I decided to end it at this since I am really busy at the moment, and I have to study for a test coming up- I ALSO NEED IDEAS FOR SMUT TVT)