"Stressed Out"(!!Smut!!)

Micheal/Egg's

Ennard/Burnt Wire's

3rd Pov:

Micheal was sitting in his office exhausted from all the running around and checking the cameras at every minute. He used to be a night owl and wouldn't get tired no matter what he did but with all the malfunctioning animatronics and them purposely breaking themselves just to get upgrades.

Micheal was starting to get sick of it. He wanted to let out all of his anger on the animatronics who did it by purpose but his anger turning in silent sobs. "Ughh!" Micheal groaned out sobbing once more. He couldn't handle everything he has on his back right now at once. Him being dead, spirits haunting him thinking he is William. All the pain he is in from being dead. Ennard always tried to comfort Mike but sometimes it got to Mike so bad Ennard even got mad and left to do his own thing.

Two hours later.

Ennard's Pov:

I can't wait for Egg's to come home! I hope he isn't in one of his moods though..He always trys to tell me what is wrong but ends up not opening up at all.

Sometimes I get to frustraded and end up storming away. I always feel guilty after.

This morning I saw Egg's putting something under his eyes and on his face and neck that was the exact same color as his purple and black rot.(I don't know if black rot is a thing but now it is.)

I sighed and continued crawling through the vents in egg's house.

(Quick Note BY: zAquaZ0ne:

Ennard is anything but soft in my AU, He is normally very angry and dominant but at times he is worried he will act soft even when alone just as he just demonstrated :). Ennard is normally mean towards Mike but he has eased up just a bit recently.)

I was sitting in the vents going through Micheal's diary when I heard keys jingling at the door. I quickly went through the vents make sure to put his diary right back where it was in his night stand next to his bed.

3rd Pov:

Micheal entered the door hearing Ennard in the vents as he opened the door he closed the door turned back around as well as closing his eyes.

Micheal was about to slide down the door when he felt Ennard's heavy and rough hands on his waist. He leaned forward leaning his head on Ennards torso.(Yes, Ennard is that tall LMFAO) Ennard started rubbing circles on Micheal's waist and making a clicking sound as he did it. "Mmmph..That feels good~" Micheal spoke softly while his eyes still closed leaning on Ennard.

"Does it love?" Ennard said in a deep and dominant tone whilst also a seductive tone. Micheal just let out a forced moan in response to Ennard's words.

Ennard started wrapping wires around Micheal's upper thighs causing the smaller to a groaning like noise that turned into a soft moan as Ennard tightened the wires. "Ennard..Please?" Micheal asked Ennard in a seductive tone of voice. "Please what darling?~" Ennard teased Micheal but he just got a whine back in response. "Please Ennard..Just fuck me..?~" Micheal asked as Ennard felt his wires tightening. "I don't know Micheal..You have seemed pretty stressed lately.." Ennard said in a joking way but all Micheal did was grab his waist and pull him closer. "Ennardddd..pleaseee!?" Micheal started begging the larger.

Ennard's wires got tighter around his lower area causing him to groan quietly. Ennard picked Mike up by the waist and pulled him up tall enough to face Ennard. Micheal wrapped his legs around Ennard's torso as Micheal kissed him. Ennard kissed back, This was going on for some minutes until micheal felt his bottom lip being pulled on by Ennard. Micheal allowed access and Ennard explored every part of Micheal's mouth leaving not a spot untouched by his long metal tounge. Micheal pulled away a bit needing to breath.