Highschool AU! "Janitor walks in" (Smut!)

Micheal/Eggs
Ennard/Spaghetti

Time: 5:30 A.M

3rd Pov:
Micheal woke up to his alarm clock going off. He groaned as he turned his alarm off and slowly got out of bed. He shivered as the cool breeze brushed past his naked skin.(Yes he sleeps naked & has his own apartment his dad helps him pay for)"Ughh..I don't want to goto school today...." Micheal had said to himself as he forced himself up and walked over to his closet and grabbed clothes and went to the shower as he does every morning. He grabbed a towel on his way to the shower and set his clothes+ towel down on the sink.(After the Shower) Micheal got out of the shower and groaned once again as he got dried off and started to get dressed in his normal clothes. A gray & black turtle neck tank top with dark-grayish,blueish shorts. Black sneakers(Idk what else to call his shoes💀) and tall-ish black socks with white X's all over one and red X's all over the other one. A dark-gray vest and his Foxy mask on half of his face to cover his blind eye. Micheal grabbed his eyeliner and mascara (✨✨MaTeRiAl GuRl✨✨) an put them on as his emo-ish look. When Micheal finished he left the bathroom and checked his alarm clock. 6:45 A.M. Micheal sighed. "Guess I better pack my bag." Micheal said in a low sleepy voice as he walked over to his bed and picked up his bag from the side and started to get all of his books and homework he had stayed up doing as well as studying until 1:00 A.M last night by mistake.

Micheal Pov:
I started to put all my books and homework gently into my bag making sure not to accidentally rip them but putting them in ruff. I sighed and put my bag on my back and walked out to my living room. I looked at my phone and realized it was almost 7:00 A.M. (I am just putting the time I have to wake up and goto school were I live😂) "Welp..Time to go." I walked out the door and started walking to school. On my way there I saw Mark. (Bonnie Mask) "Hey Mark!!" I yelled as he turned his head and ran over to me hugging me tight. "Yuck Mark! Don't touch me!" I didn't like social contact alot but Mark just laughed and picked me up. "But you are so short Mikey!" Mark started laughing still holding me in the air. But I had A different idea in mind. I bit Mark hard and he dropped me but luckily I landed on my feet. "HA! LOSER!! DON'T FUCK WITH ME!" I yelled at him laughing my ass off but all he did was pick me up again but higher. "MARKKKK!" I yelled at him a bit louder not even realizing it was only 7:02 A.M. Mark just laughed not even caring I bit him. I have to admit Mark was very fit and didn't seem like anything could hurt him. But in reality he is very emotional and dramatic. "You bit me so I'm carrying you to school!" Mark said in a cheerful voice. I just groaned in annoyance. Me and Mark were not a couple. We just had a very close best friend bond since we always hang out. Almost like brothers. I like to think of him like a brother at least.
10 Minutes Later.

"Markkkk....Put me downnnnn." I complained as he still was carrying me to school. "No! You bit me and for being a bad short brother you half to deal with it!!" Mark said trying to act stern but he wasn't serious and I knew it. I groaned once again and just let him carry me.

At School.
Current Time: 7:30 A.M.

Ennard's Pov:

I sighed waiting for Micheal to come through the door. But instead I saw him being carried but Mark and just laughed as I walked over to them.
"Hey Mikey~~" I said trying not to laugh again. "HELP ME!" He yelled in a begging but funny tone of voice. I laughed once again. "Mark can I have my boyfriend?" I asked nicely and he nodded letting Micheal down. He looked embarrassed and then I just got the urge to call him short..So I did. "Fucking Shortie~" I winked at him and he just glared at me.

Lunch Time:

Marks Pov:
I was sitting with Micheal and Ennard but found myself staring at Simon.(Chica Mask)
"Ooo~ Mark has a crushh~~" Micheal said in a teasing manor. "Shush!" I said to him trying to hide my flustered face but it didn't work to well. "Soo~ You like Simon?" Micheal asked me almost sounding innocent. I sighed and eventually spoke. "Yeah..But don't tell him!! I don't think he likes other boys anyways." I chuckled at the end of my sentence seeing Micheal and Ennard look at each other then back at me. "W-What?" I stuttered a bit being embarrassed they were both staring at me. "Omg! Markkkk!! You didn't know Simon was pansexual!?" Mike had said in a cheerful but quiet tone. "H-He is!?" I was surprised. I always thought Simon was straight.(Not like me💀😏)"Do you think I have A chance with him?" I asked my attention turning to Micheal and Ennard once again. "I think you do!" Mike said and hugged me while Ennard just nodded. Micheal was acting so innocent right now I could handle it but I did anyways. After a few minutes the bell had rang. "Welp..Let's head inside shall we?" I had asked them both as they stood up and we all walked to our next period.