Myths to secrets?

Have you ever heard of secrets to old myths saga? No, okay prepare for this will take time.

There was a time when a mermaid named Avilia and a pirate named Flynn.
Down by one of the sea's most beautiful bays, Flynn sees something shiny and tries to reach it, but the shining attractive thing was too far down so Flynn dived into the bay, the closer he got the more beautiful it became. The beautiful Flynn had seen became much clearer, just as he begins to see what it is something comes and pulls at his legs and grabs his shoulders. All of a sudden he is lying on the ship unharmed and dry but how what is it just a dream? When he starts to hear a beautiful female voice, he turns around and sees a very beautiful woman who only has rags from the ship. Flynn looks confused and stands up and walks towards the beautiful woman. Flynn could not take her eyes off her and thought "who can this beautiful woman be". The beautiful woman he can not take his eyes off began to talk.

-Sorry if you have some lids in your ears, but you were ready halfway down to the bottom of the bay.

-Oh no, I'm fine but who are you?

- Oh I completely forgot to introduce myself, my name is Avilia.

Flynn introduces himself to Avilia and time passes quickly and they become more than close friends after that day. Days have passed and one day Avilia wakes up and feels unwell and runs up to the bridge and feels very unwell then she feels dizzy and stomach ache she goes back to Flynn and explains that she is unwell. When she explains to Flynn, she realizes what's going on! She begins to burst into tears Flynn leans Avilia's head against his shoulder and asks what's up? Avilia answers and says.

- Flynn, what have you done to me, you handsome six-pack man!

Avilia explains what has happened and then explains that she is with his children. Flynn bursts out in joy but at the same time he is a bit confused and speaks loudly for his crew the big news.
The crew bursts into song and cheers for the big news. For the past nine months, the crew has only abducted baby items for the unborn child. It was a stormy night and the red moon began to rise, the sea was drowning the ocean (the ship). It was during this night that the crew had worked harder than ever and Avilia had the scream the most when Flynn had been the most stressed. Now it happened, what we have been waiting for over nine months for it to happen. There was a girl named James, her eyes were as beautiful as beautiful as the bay itself and her hair was as beautiful and mysterious as the animals' mysterious animal fur itself. She is amazingly shouted the whole crew out. Flynn promised that nothing terrible would happen to his daughter, all of a sudden five days later he receives a letter that his adopted brother is dead and someone must inherit his throne. Flynn looks shocked and asks himself

- Do I have a brother?

Flynn looks at Avilia and tells the news Avilia nods her head and looks at James and says that it's probably best that way until she's 18 years old. Flynn looks at Avilia and nods when he then shouts out the news to the crew and says.

- Every single man on this ship listens carefully now I have received an offer that I and my family and loved ones can live in a castle with me, but when my daughter turns 18 again I hope you live because she will be one fantastic queen.

The crew bursts into joy and begins to sail to the kingdom.

All but were happy and celebrated at the castle with rum and meat and potato gratin and lots of other varieties of fine food. The years passed and the girl got older, unfortunately her parents could not stop the time.

She had strange abilities, she could change the color of her hair from white to the fur of the animals in winter or her natural hair color a mixture of golden brown hair mixed with orange hair. Her eyes could change color from the water she sees. She could steam the water and freeze it and sometimes she can also control the water.