Chapter 16

Joseph: *hug Aesop*

Aesop: hm? What's the matter?

Joseph:...I can't...sleep

Aesop: you must have nightmare again. Don't worry I'm here with you *pick him up* let's go to sleep

Naib: mind I join you two

Aesop: sure. Let's go.

Joseph: *hug his neck*

Aesop: ehehe *pat his back*

As they enter Aesop's room, they were shock seeing a black figure in the room. Naib quickly  push Aesop behind him. " Don't you dare to come near!!". The figure look at Joseph. Joseph was asleep. "Ouh...he can change form. Interesting~"said the figure. "Leave him alone!!" Yell Aesop. The figure came close to them and quickly push them to the bed* Naib quickly pull Aesop into a hug. "Grrr...." Naib growl as we watch the black figure took form.  The black figure show his true self. He's tall and has big devil wings and have scars all over his body.

Aesop: a devil...

??: Yes little Aesop. Mind giving me your cute boyfriend

Aesop: never!!

??: Stubborn little Carl aren't you. If that the case I'll do it by force!!! *Turn back into a black smoke and enter his body*

Joseph: kyaaa!! It hurts!! Its hurts!! Arghhh!!!

Joseph was force to grow up to his original self and he was screaming in pain. Aesop and Naib want to help but they been pin to the wall. " Music to my ear," the figure say. Joseph still struggling. Aesop struggle to get free but the figure hold him by the neck. He's tighten his grib making Aesop hard to breathe. " Let him go!!!" Yell Naib. The figure smirk and he throw Aesop to the cupboard hard. Aesop fell down and his head is bleeding. The stuff that was on the cupboard fell down on top of him.

Naib:no...

??: Scared little Naib. Now it just you and me~

Naib: *struggle*

??: Don't struggle dear. You will be mine yet no one will know it ehehehe

Naib: I don't want to!!!

??:awww scared are you- arghh!!! Who case the spell on me!!

Yidhra: I did. You will he perish in hell!!!

??: Arghhhhh!!!! *Disappear*

Jack: Joseph!! Joseph!! Hey you okay *turn his body* no...Joseph wake up!!

Joseph:...

Emily: Aesop!!! *Push the stuff away* Aesop!! Aesop wake up!! Noo!!

Joseph and Aesop is now in the hospital. Both of them are coma. Joseph isn't in a good condition. He's heart rate began to slow down. Aesop in the other hand his lost blood and yet no blood supply that was match with his blood. Emily was working hard to make sure the two of them okay. Jack and Naib was there look at their bestie. "I can't be strong for them..." Say Naib. Jack look at him. "Your not the only one...That thing manage to both of them...thanks to Yidhra Joseph won't pregnant that black figure since she make him return to his original realm,".

Emily: this is bad...I think Joseph won't make it

Emma: we need to do something!

Emily: quick get me the heart conduct! I need to electric his heart!!

Naib: no..

Jack: Joseph dont die please...

As they watch Emily struggle,finally Joseph was able to be save but for now he cannot enter any match for about 4 months until he was fully recover. Same goes to Aesop as well. Emily afraid if he force himself he will lost several of his memory. Naib and Jack watch their friends from outside of the room. They were relief both of them are okay.

Jack: thanks for taking care of Joseph for me...

Naib: I'm not much a helper I guess- *get a kiss from Jack* what was that for?!! 0/////0

Jack: let just say its a thank you gift. So will you accept me be your partner

Naib:errmmm...fine but in one condition

Jack: what is it?

Naib: please don't stalk me...it getting my nerve and I was really about to kill you

Jack: *laugh* okay My Naib. It won't happen again

Naib: thanks...

Jack: your welcome Naib

The couple company their friends in the hospital. Emily need to do more daily check up to Joseph since his heart isn't strong enough while for Aesop, Emily had ask the host to find the right blood type for him but the host can't find anyone who has the same blood type with Aesop. This make Emily worried. Without enough blood Aesop will be in coma for months. "Emily may I know what's Aesop's blood type is?" Ask Eli. Emily look at Aesop's file health. "AB-" she answered. "None of all of you had the same type. The only AB- here is Aesop only. I need to find a solution,". Naib realize something. " Wait isn't O blood type is the universal blood??". Emily look at him and nod.

Naib: well take my blood. I'm O type.

Emily: We can buy I'm worried that his body won't accept it.

Naib: we need to try. Please Emily

Emily: fine...follow me. We do it quickly okay?

Naib: okay.

Hours pass...

Emily: looks like the two of them is stable and anytime they awake.

Eli: where's Naib?

Emily: in my office. He's asleep. I ask Jack to look after him. Eli mind you watch over them. I need to get some supply

Eli: sure

Emily; thanks

Eli: No problem at all