Chapter 9

Eli wakes up and looks around the place. He's in his room. He look beside him and saw Aesop and Naib sleeping beside him. He slowly pats Aesop's head. "Aesop, wake up now. Aesop little one gets up~" said Eli. Aesop slowly opens his eyes. He hugged his arms and says "morning Eli...give me 5 minutes please". Eli chuckles. "It's already 8:30 a.m. little one. Now get up, okay?". Aesop nods his head and gets off from bed. He walks out of the room to get a bath.

Naib: hey...did you get raped or something?

Eli: kinda...Hastur forces me to be his servant. If not...he will do that

Naib: damn it!! That tentacle creature did this to you...grrr

Eli: that's okay Naib. Everything has happened. You should go have some breakfast, okay?

Naib: fine... *get off of bed*

Eli slowly gets up and walks to the bathroom. Back in the living room, Luca was playing with the pets while waiting for breakfast. "Hey, Luca!". Luca looked at the person call him and it was Andrew and also Victor. Luca gets up and says hello to them. "You two early today. Did you guys check the kitchen if the food is ready? I'm really hungry," said Luca. Victor writes something and shows it to him. He said that the food had just finished preparing. Luca nods his head. The three friends went to the dining room.

Emily: I was just gonna call you three. C'mon now let us have some breakfast and today only two matches. In the afternoon and the evening.

Emma: who's gonna be in the two-match?

Emily: in the afternoon at 1:30 is gonna be Luca, Victor, William and Me myself. While in the evening is the 4 bestie. Naib, Eli, Aesop, and Norton.

Aesop: isn't it dangerous for us 4 go like that?

Emily: no worries. There will be guards to  patrol so no worries

Naib: ok

Emily: while you 4 wait for your match, you should go see the host. He wants to see you

Aesop: for what?

Emily:ermmm I don't know. You guys should go

Eli: let's go then

Emily: btw. Nice flower crown you have there Aesop

Aesop: flower crown? Eh, how come-

Emma: I made it for you *hug him*

Aesop: *shock* r-really? T-Thanks Emma

Emma: your welcome little Aesop

Aesop: C-Can you let me go?

Emma: okay

Skip to the evening match...

Aesop: Eli your clothes are so fluffy~

Eli: aww thanks, Aesop. Do you like it?

Aesop: yeah. How do I look?

Eli: cute and fiesty~

Eli's costume