Author: Imagine that he is wearing normal clothes and does not have Dr

Author: Imagine that he is wearing normal clothes and does not have Dr. Fate's helmet floating.

Luz: You came.

Kent: Of course, I wouldn't miss my ray of light's birthday for nothing in the world.

Camila: Hi honey.

Kent: Hello love (He was saying this while planting a kiss on his wife).

Constantine: Hey, find a room.

Zatanna: John stop bothering them, besides, this is day of Luz, tell me Luz, are you ready to open presents?

Luz: Yes gifts!!!

/// A few moments later ///

Luz had received a purple and white sweater with cat ears from her mother.

Luz: Thank you very much mom, I love it.

Camila: I knew you would like it mija.

Zatanna: I think it's my turn to give my gift, (Approaches Luz) Luz, do you want to see a magic trick?

Luz: Of course Aunt Zee, your tricks are the best.

Zatanna puts her hand on the back of Luz's head.

Zee: What's that behind your ear?

Out of nowhere, Zatanna pulled out of Luz's head a book that had on the cover a picture of what would appear to be a witch with white clothes and green hair and the title of the book said "The Good Witch Azura Vol.2".

Luz (Surprised): It can't be, it's the second volume of the good witch Azura. How did you get it?

Zee: Well, I found out that you are a big fan of this book and I heard that volume 2 came out. So I took the liberty of finding it and giving it to you.

Luz: Thank you Aunt Zee, you are the best.

Constantine: Ha, if you liked that, just look what I brought you.

Constantine crouched down to Luz and began to search for something in his sack, which he found, It was some kind of gold-colored amulet with some quadrangular patterns and a green gem in the center.