"Babe, what's wrong?" Amerie asked, flipping her wavy hair out of her face and climbing out of the bed. She came to wrap her arms back around my neck. I knew I had to hurry up and give her some cash. She's never the clingy type. Not that I hated clingy, I actually loved it. I want my woman to be under me at all times.

"Why you figure it's something wrong?" I questioned, lifting one of my brows, making a funny face. She hate when I do that, but it was apart of my personality. Which some people don't know because the media always paints me out as a bad guy.

"Ugh, stop making those faces babe. You know I hate when you do that. It's so childish" she scoffed, rolling her eyes. I chuckled and made another face just because "Babe, for real stop! I don't ever want you doing that again." She pouted, rubbing the side of my face.

"Ight I gotcha" I lied, kissing her forehead. I was definitely not going to stop, I say that so she wouldn't trip. She's always acting too much like my mother and I see why they get alone so well. The both of them are so stingy and overprotective over me, you would think their my bodyguard or something.

"I'm for real Iverson" she mugged, pointing her index finger in my face. "Now I need to go shopping before we head over to your moms place. She's expecting us there at 12 sharp, so in order for us to make it there on time, I need some extra cash to get what I need".

"Shopping? You got damn near everything. What exactly do you need shorty?" I retorted, scrunching up my face. She have everything, I literally mean everything, back home. What could she want in Philly? When all of her stuff comes straight off the runway, from the hottest name brands places, and not to mention Paris.

"On our way here, I saw a cute small store on 55th street. Well it's not quite a store, it's a boutique, and something caught my eye in the window" She responded, walking over towards her suitcase and pulling out her light blue Jean Dior jumpsuit.

"Everything catches your eye let's be real" I told her straight up. She rolled her eyes and stripped out of her lingerie that she wore for like 5 minutes. I made my way towards her and started kissing her neck. Nothing turned me on more than a woman who naturally smelled good.

"Not everything, I have taste" She smacked her lips, struggling to put the jumpsuit on. I turned her around and helped her button the top up. "I didn't need your help, I know how to put on my own clothes" She scolded, sprinting over to the two story closet.

"Yeah ight" I waved her off and walked in the bathroom across the hall. We were staying in one of my condos out here, when we're really all supposed to be staying at my moms crib (a few of her family members & mines) till our wedding day, but typical Amerie insist we be here for privacy.

Which we don't need. I wanted to spend some time with my mother and little sister since I haven't seen them in about two months. And by time, I mean personal time. Yeah they come to some of my games when they aren't far away from here, but other than that, that's it. Being on the road/flights could be long and tiring which keeps us apart.

And being that me and Amerie stay out in LA and they're here in Philly. It would've been great if we stayed at my moms. She respected our privacy and space. It was indeed another reason why Amerie didn't want to stay there.
Ian trip about it, I just brushed it off cause I know how she get.

She love to argue over the simplest stuff. And I'm definitely not the arguing type. Especially since we couldn't have make up sex, well sex at all. I flicked the lights on and handled my business; which consisted of me brushing my teeth, washing my face, and showering.