•𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 #𝟐•

Start bij het begin

So, he didn't. Chat ignored his emotions and his thoughts allowing them to fester. Until now, at that moment he couldn't control himself. He needed a moment to be weak.

Chat felt his knees buckle under him, he let himself fall his knees hitting the brick tiles. His eyes felt irritated and his face felt hot. Chat felt hot tears forming in his eyes, threatening to fall. He knew that if he started to cry he wouldn't be able to stop and usually he wouldn't allow himself that privilege.

But, tonight was different, tonight Chat didn't do anything, instead, he allowed himself to cry. For the first time in what felt like years, Chatnoir cried, Adrien cried. He felt his own salty tears roll over his mouth and drip from his face. He watched them hit the tile like raindrops in a summer storm. He tried to stop, he tried to get up and finish patrol but, his legs wouldn't move. So he stayed, he stayed and cried. Chat stayed on that rooftop and cried. Alone with nothing but, the stars to keep him company. But, through his tears and soft sobs Chat couldn't hear the sound of a door creaking open.

"Hello...?" a voice quietly whispered from the balcony below, grabbing Chat's attention. The black-clad hero slowly peaked from the top of the rooftop only to be met with a face, a boy's face. 'Who...are you.' Chat thought, moving slightly closer to the boy's face. Chat studied the boy's face, for a moment his heart stopped.

The boy had long, messy brunette hair that reached slightly below his shoulders. It looked tangled and unkempt, the boy had obviously just woken up. He had very dark eyes, they looked to be a very dark brown, maybe black. It was hard to see through the moonlight. Either way, Chat found them to be mesmerizing. 

The brunette had a couple of beauty marks across his face. One under his left eye, another one was slightly above his lip, and there was a very light mark a few inches across from his nose. The brunette spoke with an accent but, it seemed to match his voice almost perfectly.

"Uhm, you good...?" the boy asked with what looked like a nervous smile, Chat nodded trying to wipe away his tears. He realized that he had been staring for a few minutes and had probably made this guy uncomfortable. 'crap I should apologize...'  Chat took a breath ready to apologize for his behavior but, the boy reached his hand toward Chat's face. He moved his hand as if he were about to wipe a tear away from his eye only to grab his face pulling him closer. 'Close...'

"In that case, please quiet down, it's like 3 am and I'm trying to sleep. Besides you really shouldn't be crying on people's roofs in your..." He paused for a minute, looking Chatnoir up and down for a very brief moment.

"I'm assuming cat-women cosplay.' the brunette glared at Chat.

"Can you do that?" the brunette asked, Chat nodded his head. As much as he could considering how tight the brunette's hold on his face was. The latter suddenly let go of his face muttering something under his breath as he went back inside.

"El tiene que esta mal de la cabeza..." (Translation: He must be sick in the head...) while Chat couldn't really understand what he had said, he assumed it was directed at him. Now there was a confused Chatnoir on the rooftop alone with his thoughts. He held the area of his cheek where the brunette boy had grabbed him. 'That was hot...WAIT NO, NOT HOT!' Chat thought his face flaring a bright red, he slapped his face before jumping away and back to his own room, forgetting about the patrol entirely. 'NO, NO, NO, NO AND NO!'

Chatnoir transformed back into his civilian form, the handsome and perfect model, Adrien Agreste. Adrien's face was still a bright cherry red reaching all the way toward his ears. Either way, Adrien was feeling...strange. His stomach felt light, and he felt like throwing up but, in a nice way. Like a flurry of butterflies had been fluttering around in his stomach. He felt the same as when he had first met ladybug.

"Aw, is wittle' Adrikins feeling all flustered~" Plagg teased, flying around in circles over Adrien's head. An annoyed and flustered Adrien threw himself onto his bed hiding his face in his pillow, kicking his feet around in place.

"WHY WAS THAT ATTRACTIVE, AM I OKAY!" Adrien shouted into his pillow, curling up into a little ball. Plagg couldn't help but, laugh how could someone be so dense. 'Poor kid...'

"Look kid, there's nothing wrong with you. It's simple, you're just gay, or Bi since you had that whole thing with Ladybug. Who knows?" Plagg said with a chuckle, and poor baby Adrien couldn't handle the thought of feeling these very strong emotions again. 

"NOPE THE FEELING I'M FEELING IS FRIENDSHIP, YUP I JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDS!" Adrien shouted jumping up from his bed and only to fall off.

"Ow..." Adrien whimpered his face still burning a bright red, Plagg just sighed hovering over Adrien and patting his head.

"Just go to sleep kid, you can figure this out tomorrow," Plagg said, leading an emotionally unstable Adrien to bed. The sweet blonde boy passed out after his head hit the pillow. Plagg shrugged 'what a dork.'

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲-𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞! 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨. 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬?

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟑𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰.

-𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐥♥

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••