three

It was around this time I was majorly fucked in the head and was in desperate need for more drugs. This is how I found myself running to Ophelia's place in the middle of the pouring rain. Fez had been a little more lenient about selling me drugs when he realized I actually had the money to pay him for once. Thank fucking god for Ophelia Morokov and her daddy's money.

"Ophelia!" Rue banged on the expensive dark wooden doors. "Open up!" The door swiftly swung open to reveal a drenched and irritable Rue but for Ophelia, she put on a smile. "Hey! Fez's store is closed today and I need a ride to his place, you think you can take me?" Rue swung back and forth with a sweet smile on her face.

I knew she wouldn't say no to an opportunity to see Fez but also in the short time I had known her, she never says no to anyone. I just hope she never brings up the fact I told her he was interested—that would be awkward.

"Sure! Give me a minute," The girl returned back with her keys and a towel for Rue to sit on in the car. She loved Rue but didn't want to ruin the leather seats of her car. After following the directions Rue gave, Ophelia parked in front of Fez's house. It was a beige building that was identical to the others on the street.

Rue had pushed by Ashtray who opened the door for us while Ophelia stood outside, not forgetting her manners. "Who is it?" Fezco yelled from inside. "Rue and Ophelia!"

"Nah bro, tell them to come back later" Fez walks in the scene

"Too late" Rue plops herself on their couch. "I see you cash money. I just need a couple OC's and xannies."

"Listen Rue, I ain't got anything. Come back later. I'll get you whatever you need but you can't be here right now." Fezco distressed while Ophelia still stood outside with the door hanging open.

"Ruby! I bring you back here later" Ophelia smiles with urgency at Rue when she realizes they weren't welcomed. "Listen to Fezco, sweetheart"

"No! I'm fucking drenched and I need something to take the edge off ok"

"That's not my fucking problem bro!" Fezco sighs before looking up to Ophelia. "Listen, it best be if you go. My guys are about to come through. It'll be much safer if you ain't here—I'll deal with Rue." He explains which Ophelia nods in understanding, turning around back to her car.

"'Ey! really sorry about this, stop by some other time though, hang out or some shit" He yelled loud enough after the blonde despite the sound of heavy rain.

"I'll see you then! Gudbye Fezco and Ashtray" She responded without looking back as she ran towards her car; trying to minimize the raindrops that touched her perfect head.

Ophelia didn't leave right away. She sat in her car processing what had just happened; still not aware of what the two brothers real jobs were nor that Rue was their number one customer. She wasn't sure either if she was in anyplace to start asking questions. Back home in Russia, the questions she had in her head could easily get her killed. It didn't help when her thoughts were interrupted by the sight of two suspicious look men standing outside of Fezco's door. One tall and lanky—Ophelia thought he looks like he hadn't showered in days— while the other was much bulkier, balder and scarier. She wanted to say it was the face tattoos that freaked her out but felt like it was a mean thought given how she considered herself friends with Ashtray.

She decided to sit and wait in her car until they left the premises. Her gut told her something bad could go down and reached down to open the glove box in the passenger seat of her car. She looked at the 9mm pistol she kept in there for safety purposes and shoved it in the jacket of her fur coat. Her leg bounced up and down repeatedly as she stared down at the door to where her friends were; contemplating on whether or not to barge in there or wait.