05, 𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾

𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾

𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮
𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾

     𝓡amona walked out of Mcgonagall's office, test paper in hand, which may i add had a big red A on it, and a proud smirk on her face. The brunette found it was getting more and more difficult to manipulate the woman into giving her higher grades, meaning she'd have to start actually doing revision, what a tragedy.

     "Hey, Ramona!" Ramona hears a familiar voice call, making her turn around. Her brunette curls bounced as they landed back on her shoulder when she saw Scout, walking in her direction.

     "What's up, Scout," Ramona smiled, linking her arm with his as they walked side by side.

     "Just saw you walking, decided to join you," he glanced at the sheet in her hand, "what's that?"

     He takes it from her before she could answer, a cheeky smirk makes its way onto her face as he read it through. He scoffs, a smile staying on his face as he hands it back to Ramona.

     "You're pretty ridiculous," He faces forward again, "You know that?"

     Ramona just laughs and puts the sheet back into her backpack. She feels the slight breeze become colder as she went down into the slytherin dungeons.

     Times like these really made Ramona regret keeping up her 'school whore' act, considering her skirt would do absolutely nothing to help keep her legs warm.

     They both walked into the common room, Scout letting Ramona go ahead first. Usually this would be from him being a gentleman, but turns out he just forgot the password again.

     "Cya later, Ramona!" Scout waves, walking over to his group, which were sitting on the main table in the common room (Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy).

     "Oh, Ramona, wait up!" Pansy speaks up, quickly fumbling with her bag as she collected her papers.

     Ramona stands, one hand fiddling with the strap of her bag, and leaning onto one hip. She look around Pansy's group, soon noticing malfoy eyes on her. She smiles at him slightly, watching as his eyes widen and he quickly turns around.

     Now, Ramona would usually find this weird, but considering she now is 100% sure that he has a crush on her, it's sorta cute.

     Nevermind she still thinks it's weird as fuck.

     "Talk to you guys later, i'm gonna go study in the comfort of my own bed," She smiles at her friends, slinging her back over her shoulder and following Ramona up to the girls shared dormitories.

     "Ramona, why don't you hang with me and my friends later?" Pansy asks, leaning against the wall, waiting for Ramona to finish unlocking their shared dormitory.