3 | ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ

Start from the beginning

"Don't be. It wasn't embarrassing, I was actually kind of scared that you were gonna die or something." His words make me laugh.

"Oh my god." I laugh. "I'm sorry for concerning you." I look up at him. Dammit I want to kiss those lips. He grabs my face and softly presses his lips onto mine. He knew what I wanted. I smile into the kiss. I kiss him back. He cups my face in his hands. I place my hands in his hair and twist it in my fingers.

We pull off of each other at the same time. "Let's go." He whispers. I nod. He helps me up, our hands stay in each other's hands and we walk back to where my dad is.

"You feel alright kid?" He asks with concern. I nod and give him a soft smile. "Nice lips."He motions. I smack my mouth out of embarrassment. Dammit. "Okay, we've got a plan."

They tell us the plan, and how we are going to hide. We all went into our hiding spots, my dad separated me and Peter... which is sad but whatever. I hear a portal open, then Thanos the purple tall alien walks through.

The portal closes and he looks around. "Oh yeah. You're much more of a Thanos" Strange speaks.

"I take it that Maw is dead." Ah, so squidward's name was Maw. Strange nods his head yes.

"This day extracts a heavy toll." He walks closer. "Still he managed to accomplish his mission." Thanos's voice is deap, it's absolutely horrifying.

"You may regret that. He brought you face to face with the Master of The Mystic Arts." Strange utters.

"And where do you think he brought you?" Thanos asks.

"Let me guess... Your home?" He murmurs.

Thanos looks around. "It was." Thanos starts using the Reality Stone and he alters the reality. The planet turns to normal and is not destroyed. "Titan was like most planets. To many mouths, not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution."

"Genocide." Strange says.

"But random, dispassionate, fair, rich and poor alike. They called me a madman." Yeah, I agree. "And what I predicted came to pass." Thanos's voice changes the reality back to normal.

"Congratulations, you're a prophet." I almost laugh but I contain it.

"I'm a survivor." He stares into Strange's eyes.

"Who wants to murder trillions." Dr. Strange spits.

"With six stones I could simply snap my fingers." Thanos snaps his free fingers. "They would all cease to exist. I call that mercy."

Strange stands up. "And then why?"

"I'll finally rest." Thanos groans. "Watch the sunrise in a peaceful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest guilt."

"I think you'll find our will equal to yours." Strange starts shielding himself. I take a deep breath, here we go.

"Our?" Thanos realizes. He looks up and can see my dad pushing a ship onto him. He tries to use the Power Stone but the ship crushes him.