Getting an Endorsement and First Defeat

Start from the beginning

Leon:*crouched in one knee and pet him* Y/n this is yamper he is a real champ when it comes helping you find your way around"

Yamper:*happy bork*

Sonia:"What is it today, Leon? *Starts coming down*

Leon:"Also fun fact Yanper Here, he's the one who rescue me plenty of times back in my day when I was competing in a gym challenge,

*Sonia is now Infront of them*

Leon:"Oh yeah I forget the important details *points at Sonia*
That's he's trainer sonia"

Sonia:"Hello there😊"

*You're going to ask something but you were cut off by leon*

Leon:"What can I say About Sonia? well, She is great at cooking. She makes food that you and the pokemon can gobble down really fast"

Sonia:*Irritated💢* Tsk tsk tsk What kind of introduction was that! Did you forget we were rivals you know, during our gym challenge you Dunce, also it wasn't just yamper helping you, I did help you too"

Leon:"oh yeah Sonia can I borrow yamper for a while, so he can lead me to professor Magnolia house"

Sonia:"okay you can take him"

Leon:"alright then yamper let's go!

*Both of them runs out of the building*

*Sonia sees you for the first time*

Sonia:"Your y/n right? Are those your pokemon because it's so cute *She then pinch Sobbles face and Sobble doesn't like it one bit and She then started to play with Scorbunny's ears and Scorbunny doesn't Like her a lot* ......So why didn't you go here yesterday?

*You explain what happened to her yesterday*

Sonia:"Ahh I see that's so Fascinating, ohh Before I forget pls lend me your phone for a while"

*You hand in your phone to Sonia, she then pop her PokeBall and a Rotom comes out and enters your phone and she begins to do something in your phone(not searching your browser history)*

Sonia:"Now your Phone, I mean Rotom phone can now use the pokedex if you want more info about the Pokemon just catch one or just scan it to your phone"

Y/n:"WOW thank you Sonia

A/n:I'm sorry about this, but I need to rush this part, because this chapter is driving me CooCoo crazy.

TIMESKIP
*You exit the Pokemon research lab and you walk, and you see Hop waiting, He proposed you to go to the pokemon center so he can teach you all about the services,

after both of your pokemon are healed you guys proceed to route 2 and Leon rushed in and teach both of you... how to catch a Pokemon Leon just yeeted the PokeBall at the wild rookidee and three shakes it catches instantly,