"No, Cotton murdered my mother." But, you hear doubt in her voice. Gale's face lights up.

"You're not so sure anymore, are you?" Sidney clams up. "No, it was Cotton. Cotton killed my mom."

Suddenly, Tatum waltzes up. "Nice welt, sweetie," Tatum says to Gale. Gale ignores her. "The killers still on the loose, isn't he? These murders are related."

"Yo, let's rock!" Tatum says. Sidney starts to fidget. "I'm sorry I mangled your face." She takes off with Tatum, you following behind. Gale calls after her. "Wait, Sidney, don't go!" But Tatum and Sidney and you have already disappeared in the crowd of students moving across campus. Gale looks at Kenny.

"Jesus Christ! An innocent man on death row. A killer still on the loose. Kenny, tell me I'm dreaming."

"You want to go live?" Gale's mind races with possibilities. 

"No, not so fast. We have nothing concrete."

"When did that ever stop you? You can't sit on this. This is huge," Kenny said.

"If I'm gonna blow this up - I need hard proof!"

"But it's so much easier when we make it up."

"Not this time. I owe Cotton that much. Hell, even I thought the man was guilty."

~

You, Tatum and Sidney make your way across campus. "Just relax. You're at school now. No one can get you here," Tatum said.

"But if it wasn't Billy it could be anybody, right, Sid?" you said and Sidney agrees. "The killer could be here at the school right now." You all move up the walk as a Ghostface falls in step behind you. 

"Serial killers are smart by definition. They minimise their risk. They plan and pre-calculate everything. Showing up here would be the most lame-brain move he could make, " Tatum said smartly. 

"He promised me and Sid that he'd be back," you said. As easy as Ghostface appeared, it disappears, falling out of site, unseen by neither of you. 

"I wouldn't put too much stock in a psycho's promise," Tatum replied. You all move up the front steps toward the main doors of the school as the Ghostface masked figure reappears, standing at the top of the steps. You see it first and stop dead in your tracks. You step back, spinning around to find a Ghostface behind you as well, both of them approaching, closing in on you. You start to scream when the two Ghostface's bust up. They laugh and run off. In front of the school, a reporter is doing a live. He holds a mask in his hand.

"The morning several students, in what appears to be a prank, have been spotted wearing masks. School officials have yet to comment but this is the same type of mask worn by the killer."

Just before the bell rings, the hallway is congested with students heading to class. Tatum is at her locker with you and Sidney. "This is a mistake.. I shouldn't be here," you say. "I want you to meet me here right after class, okay?" Tatum says. Suddenly, Billy appears in the crowd, with Stu tagging behind. Tatum spots him first. 

"Shit, what is he doing here?" she asks. 

"I bet he's pissed at me," you said guiltily. 

"Just ignore him. You had a good reason to think what you did," Sidney said. Billy and Stu approach. Billy's face is solemn. "Hi, Y/N. Can we talk?" You say nothing. You can barely look back at him. Tatum decides to intervene.