Real World Scenario 📰

Start from the beginning

Real world scenarios are what you ask about with your shows on television growing up — as you figure out the age of the actors; it felt like you were duped. The dark, ghoulish black world around us while we shift around cyberspace in realization what Generation X became.  

Standards and practices — please unloosen your ties because I will use a strong wording and when you see shit like this. Where Eerie, Indiana becomes more and more like "based on a true story" or "based on true events?"  I am sure some of you out there know those horror films like this.

As I am sure some of my correspondents in the industry might see Illinois as something more than a fictional Haddonfield, as the real place is around Pontiac, Illinois. When you have neighbors who lived in Glendale Heights, saying "Do not question anything you were taught," but taking a mt. bike around Glen Ellyn you're waiting for the Children of the Damned all grown up staring at you.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Knock off The Outer Limits cracks, they are creeping me out!"

I guess their idea of literature are something that never published "fuck" and freak at me because I don't fit their Sunday School lesson of the week. Stories change often but the endings will never bore them.

I wonder if a ghost from Lake County can communicate in a chatroom I know I am going to get a look saying, "You're fucking mental."

I am sure you had ideas go on a ghost hunt when you were twenty — come on you mean to tell me you expected our generation to be wholesome? 

 I am sorry this is Chicago — though you have TLN now. The scathing reality of this is they were ignorant of urban life in terms of the Christians from small towns; if one is to believe in God what is the world of make-believe for you? The allegory of terrors when you seen the nightmares of something resembling a gangbanger chasing you down up and around the streets of Lombard and Glendale Heights because you didn't flash your high beams.

Of course when you have a real world scenario where horror becomes the epiphany of real life — as it is an imitation of life itself at times when horror becomes art; and life becomes literature. Back then as I would walk around the College of DuPage Campus and reach the Student Lounge. I would sometimes having to ask, " Okay where are those kids from Are You Afraid of The Dark telling stories about Maryknoll Seminary," yeah yeah — I know someone is going to say as the word "fabulist" would be tossed as a slur to a journalist.

"You're full of shit" but when I think about it as I turned 20 some of the cast members were also college age at that point.

I am sure someone will be trying to scream at me about relating ghost stories and looking up urban legends — I was fresh from a ghost hunt at the time.

Though one will say, "You been reading Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark way too much."

"You know it's a possible idea that one of those stories are fact based, especially when you refer to an urban legend."

See the bull shark in Lake Michigan as I looked this up; for many years I thought this was an urban legend that I made up as a joke. I was looking at a blog and thought "oh fuck! There is truth behind that? How did a bull shark swim into Lake Michigan?"

I can easy go more into detail about that but did I mean to scare you?

I know, I know, some of you like to read about mamby-pamby shit but I am not that type of author.  When one sees web casts speaking about an urban legend; like the Control Voice from The Outer Limits I will control your attention. I am sure there are some who would take a 18 speed mt. bike around Glen Ellyn or Glendale Heights, Illinois, when they were 19 at 11 P.M. and let their imagination toy with them a bit.