Chapter 8

5 MONTHS LATER

HINATA POV

"Hey Tsukki, have you seen my blue hoodie?" I asked after searching the entire closet.

"Do you mean my blue hoodie?" He said with a cheeky grin and handing me the hoodie.

"Thanks" I said putting it on.

"No problem."

I was 6 months pregnant now and had a very noticeable bump. I was basically living with him now. We spent practically everyday together. I only had 3 more months of my pregnancy to go and i really looked forward to meeting or baby. Tsukki wants the baby to be a boy and I want it to be a girl. We told Tsukkis family a while ago they were happy but a little upset that he got me pregnant while in high school.

"Hey we should go. We'll be late for school." Said the blonde haired boy snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Alright, I'm ready, let's go."

We made our way to school.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL

"Hey Hinata you ready to go?" Tsukki asked.

"Yes"

"Come on" he grabbed my hand and we made our way to Tsukki's house. When we walked in Tsukki lead me to the kitchen and started preparing a snack.

"Would you want to go out.... like on a date...?" He said sounding nervous.

"Tsukki, of course I would love to." He immediately had a bright smile on his face and told me to get ready.

After I finished getting ready, he took me to this fancy restaurant.

"Tsukki, how can we afford to eat here we're only high school students?" I asked.

"Oh my parents set up the reservation. They said that it would be nice if we had dinner at this restaurant. They had there first date here." He explained.

"Oh okay let's go inside then" he took my hand and lead me inside. He told the lady at the front his name and she lead us to our table. He pulled the chair out for me and sat down across from me.

"Have I told you that you look stunning." He said.

I blushed and said "no." I was wearing ripped skinny Jean's and an over sized sweater. "Thank you, you look very handsome." I said still blushing madly. He did look devilishly handsome even though he was just wearing some jeans and a white button up. He can make anything look good.

"Thanks Hinata" he said fiddly with his cup. The same lady from the front came back and took our orders. After we finished eating we starting talking about random things.

"Hinata....." he said nervously. "Yes Tsukki." I grabbed his hand from across the table to calm his nerves. He looked at me and smiled.

Clearing his throught he continued " hinata I love you I know we've only been together for 6 months but I do I love you so much." He said getting off his chair and getting on one knee pulling out a beautiful diamond ring. "Hinata will you marry me and not just because we're having a baby together but because I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. So...will you marry me?" He finished.

I had tears running down my cheeks at this point I got up and hugged him saying "yes! Yes! Oh God yes! I love you too. So much"

THANKS FOR READING. LOVE YOU GUYS. I'M ENDING THE STORY SOON THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. BYE.😊❤