Chapter 5

HINATA'S POV

When I woke up Tsukki was on me and I was sticky. I also felt something where there shouldn't be something. I managed to slide out from under him before it came back to me a blushed.

Omg I did not sleep with Tsukki. I was in my heat. My mom warned me since I'm a dominate omega my pheromones could even attract betas. Tsukki looked so peaceful sleeping. Wait when did I start calling him Tsukki.

I need to leave I got my clothes and put them on before running out of his room only to bump into someone.

Oh God not again.

"S-sorry I wasn't watching where I was going."

"Its fine wait who are you and what are you doing here. Wait why do you smell like Kei. Where's Kei?"

"Uhmm uhh s-sorry I should probably go" I said before running down the stairs and out  if the house. I didn't stop running until I reached my house.

What did I do. I slept with Tsukki. The Kei Tsukkishima. The grumpy-doesn't-like-people Tsukkishima. What am I going to say to him tomorrow.

I went to my room and sat on my bed staring at the wall until I looked at my phone.

"Holy Shit its 10:00 AM I missed practice and school. I 'll call the school to tell them that my heat started so I won't be there for a week." Even though my heat stopped earlier then usual. I just don't know how to talk to him.

God why is this happening to me.

***
TSUKKISHIMA'S POV
***

I woke because I head a door slam. I realized that I was alone.

"Wait where's Hinata." I said looking around my room.

I quickly put on my boxers and some sweats and ran down stairs. My brother was sitting on the couch looking confused.

"Hey have you seen Hinata." I asked

"Why? WHY did you get to lose your virginity before me. Im older. And to cutie like that , too." He said chuckling

I looked at him dumbfounded.

"Where did Hinata go?" I asked again.

"Huh oh the cutie ran out this morning in a hurry too. Did you scare him. Huh Tsukki? Is that the guy you were talkig about the other day?"

"No I didn't scare him and yes that was him." I said while grabbing at my hair before groaning. "I made a mistake. He's never going to talk to me again. Uggghhhh what should I do?" I don't know why but I felt like crying. I didn't want him to stop talking to me.

The next thing I know my brother is hugging  me and telling me that it's going to be okay. I hadn't realized that I started crying.

I'm in love with him and now he's never going to talk to me because I slept with him.

****

MY POOR TSUKKI AND SORRY THAT THIS WAS SHORT I 'LL TRY TO MAKE THEM LONGER OR WHATEVER. BYE MY LOVELY BISCUTS. SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. LOVE YOU ALL. °3°♡♡♡♡