Chapter 7

TSUKKISHIMA'S POV

***

Me and Hinata decided that we would tell the team today. Hinata looks nervous. He's trembling too.

"Hey Hinata. It's okay. I'm here for you." I said releasing calming pheromones.

"I know. Thank you." He said.

"Of course."

We were now at the gym doors I took a deep breath before opening the door and grabbing Hinatas hand and pulling him inside with me. Gently.

When the others noticed us walk in with our hands together, they immediately stopped what they were doing and stared.

"H-hey guys." I heard Hinata say. He was still trembling so I released more calming pheromnes for him.

He took a deep breath before saying "Can we talk."

They all nodded before putting down whatever they were holding it setting up.

"Yeah we need to talk." Said Daichi

"Something has been going on between you two and it's effecting the team. You guys can't even be in the same room together." Sugawara said.

"I know but we talked and cleared things up. He and Hinata are dating and we're having a baby. Any questions?" I said before they could say anything else. They all stared at us dumbfounded.

Sugawara was the first to break the silence by saying "Hinata you're pregnant! and you didn't tell me. I'm your best friend."

"I-i know and I only found out two days ago and I wanted to tell Tsukki first." He said stuttering a little.

"Tsukki? You let him call you Tsukki.you hated it when I called you that." Yamaguchi said with a pout.

"I didn't hate it. I let him call me that because it's cute when he does it. I just found it weird when you did it. You even changed your voice. It was creepy." I said remembering how he made his voice rise when he said 'Tsukki.'

"What! Creepy." He said.

"Hinata are you really pregnant?" Sugawara asked.

"Yes. I'm about 4 weeks now." Hinata said.

"4 weeks. Wait isn't that about the time that things got weird between you two." Daichi said. "Ha I understand now." He continued to say.

"I don't think I can see Tsukkishima as a dad. Can you?" Sugawara whispered to Daichi.

"You know we can hear you right and it's fine. I think Tsukki would be a great father." Hinata said looking at me with a wide smile on his face.

"Why are you so cute?" I said before kissing him. He kissed me back. His lips are so soft.

"Uhummm"

We pulled apart before looking around to see everyone staring at us. Hinata blushed and I felt my face go warm. I was probably blushing too.

"Sorry. Forgot you guys were still here." I said trying to calm myself down.

"Yeah you forgot we were here or were you just trying to show off." Kageyama said I knew that he liked my tangerine.

I growled at him saying 'mine' before pulling Hinata towards me. Making him growl back before walking away.

"What was that all about." Hinata asked.

"Mine" I said again.

"Hey Tsukki. It's okay I'm all yours. Okay." He said while releasing calming pheromones causing me to put my head on his neck  so I could get to his smell.

"Hmmm you smell good." I said taking in a deep breath. "You smell sweeter than you did before."

"Huh oh my mom said that it had something to do with me being pregnant." He said.

"I like it. It smells like tangerines and  chocolate." Like was an understatement. I loved it. It smells so good. I took a deep breath living the way it called me down.

"You okay now?" He asked.

"Yeah Thank you."

"Uh huh." Was all he said.

I looked at him and see that he was blushing.

"Oh and one more thing Hinatas not going to be able to play volleyball for a while." I said disappointed.

"What!" They all said together.

"Yeah sorry guys. I won't be able to play. I can't risk getting hurt. I can't jump either
So I can't spike." He looked like he needed to cry. "I barely made it here this morning because of my morning sickness so I won't be here in the morning but I'll try to be here for afternoon practice to watch you guys play. I'll also have to do school at home in a few months." He said he looked upset.

I hugged him and told that it was going to be okay. He still had next year to play and he could play after that to. He started to cry and hugged me back.

He then hugged the test of his teammates and said that he'll miss playing with them.

He walked back over to me and hugged me. Crying. I felt my shirt get damp.

We spent the rest of 'practice' talking and hanging out. Kageyama was nowhere to be seen. We thought that he probably went to class early.

When 'practice' ended we went to class and talked during lunch. We all went to the roof and talked there. After School Hinata watched as we practiced. Cheering us on and what not. It was a good day.