three

WILLOW POV.

the container was still, or at least we all thought it was

the container was still, or at least we all thought it was. libby was out cold. when she fell her head slammed against the tin floor of the bin. we weren't that worried about her though, or i wasn't. it was probably just a bad reaction to the drugs.

"i think it's done moving." my voice was scratchy from not being used in a while. we all had been sitting in silence after jades panic attack. it took us a good thirty minutes to calm her down – we think it was thirty minutes. our phones couldn't get any signal, the time was stuck at 8:45.

"don't say that, because then it's gonna fucking move again." luke was visibly frustrated. we all were, who wouldn't be. i let out a huff. boredom.

"do you hear that." jade mumbled crawling towards the front of the container pressing her ear against it. "baby stop, there's nothing there." ash whispered trying to pull her back.

"wait, no she's right someone's messing with the lock!" michael had his ear against the wall.

"libby, libby get up were getting out." i nudged her with my foot a few times until she was awake, we were all scrambling with relief that we were getting out.

the door swung open, there was a tall man in what looked to be a bulletproof vest with a clipboard and a gun to his side. "thank you so much you don't know how long we were-" before luke could finish the man pulled the handgun up shooting luke straight in the calf.
luke let out a gut wrenching scream falling to his back.

"what the fuck man!" calum screamed while at lukes side. i was in a state of shock, i handed calum a kleenex from my pocket as if it would stop the bleeding. "calm down... we got locked in here." i made my way towards the man before he began to speak, "stay there or ill shoot you too, is that clear?" i slowly knodded my head, the terror was finally settling in.

"ok man- i mean sir. i think we made a mistake. if you had a phone so that we could call the cops that would be great. we just need a ride home." libbys voice was shaky and she was gripping jades shoulder for support. "were only kids." I whispered, my voice cracking as felt tears burn my eyes.

luke was now back on his feet, pale, and had a look of absolute sickness on his face. my stomach churned looking at the blood that was still oozing out of his leg, calum had tried his best to tie a piece of cloth from his hoodie around the wound.

"this wasn't a mistake. you were brought here on purpose." the man haltered the gun to his side and began looking at the clipboard.
"you, blue head come up here." michaels face went pale as he slowly inched towards the front of the bin. i patted his shoulder a bit trying to consult him, but I was more worried with luke.

he looked at the clipboard reading out the information about michael, "michael gordon clifford, right?" we all went pale. he knows mikeys name. his full name.

"um, yea, that's my name." michael shakily whispered. if fear was represented by a person, it would be michael right now. the man nodded, and then turned towards all of us reading out our names. "jade lynn underwood, luke robert hemmings, ashton fletcher irwin, libby ann harris, willow marie gonzalez and calum thomas hood, come with me if you wanna see the sun rise." i turned towards ashton who was mouthing 'what the fuck' at me. i just shrugged back at him.

as we were walking out i tapped libbys shoulder, whispering to her, "do you remember anything from when you were knocked out?" she shook her head no, "why, did i miss something." libby whispered back to me.
"no, just wondering." that was a lie. she missed a lot.

 she missed a lot

JADE POV.

do i love or hate ash right now

do i love or hate ash right now. i cant tell, but my heart was ripped out in that container after willow spilled her big secrets. bitch must have a full on handbook keeping track of us. i wanted to punch her, but it's not her fault exactly. whatever happened in that bin is no ones fault but ashton and libbys.

 whatever happened in that bin is no ones fault but ashton and libbys