Food instantly appeared on the table, in front of us. I gasped in surprise and everyone around us laughed. Harry introduced me to a few other people, Neville Longbottom, Seamus Finnigan, Dean Thomas, Luna Livegood, who was a Ravenclaw, Ginny, Fred, George and Percy Wealsey, Ron's brothers and sister. I felt sorry for Ginny, being the only girl.

The golden trio, as many people had told me that's what the group of three was called, walked me up to the Gryffindor Tower. There was a large group gathered around the door. "Fortuna Major." Seamus announced.

The fat lady, dressed in Greek style clothing, that occupied the painting,that took on the form of the door, gave him an exasperated look. "No, no, no, wait!" She cleared her throat and it looked like she was preparing herself for something. She took in a deep breath and then gave the most highest, screechiest note anyone had ever heard.

We covered our ears and cringed at the sound. She worryingly glanced down at the wine glass she was holding and deliberately smashed it against the rock behind her. She gasped and gave a fake smile. "Amazing! Top of my voice."

I rolled my eyes. "Vhatever."

She gave me a death gated and I sassily bounced an eyebrow, daring her to a challenge. She drew herself up and just when she was about to fire back I interrupted her. "Fortuna Major."

She screeched and shouted at me, as she opened the door, I just walked past, there was nothing that a 2D painting could do. Seamus and Dean smirked at me, Hermione rolled her eyes and Ron and Harry just looked at me like Ii had three heads.

"What?" I asked them as I walked into the beautiful red and gold common room and plopping myself down on the couch.

"Aren't you from Beauxbatons?" Ron asked.

I glanced at Hermione, who shrugged and then back at him. "Yeah." I said in a 'duh' tone.

Ron shook his head. "But your supposed to be a lady, you know? Nice and polite?"

I glared at him and then shrugged. "If anyone wants to are me a lady, well good luck to them."

Harry chuckled at my comment and we sat on the couch for the majority of the night, talking about Hogwarts, what to expect, what classes they had etc. We went to bed somewhere around 1am and I was in a room with the rest of the third year Gryffindor girls. We were up the right staircase, in the third door, so a floor above the second years, it was quite cool, how they set out the rooms.

Padma and Parvati Patil, identical twins one slightly skinnier than the other, Lavender Brown, Hermione and two other girls, I shared a room with. I had the bed near the window. After everyone went to sleep I stayed up for another couple of minutes, staring out at the moon. It might seem weird, but I couldn't help but feel that the Dementors were closing in on me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~^~^~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~

I threw the apple I was about to munch into in the air while reading my timetable that McGonagall had handed out this morning. Harry and Ron were comparing theirs, while Hermione was keeping hers a secret. Mine read;

Monday
1st Period
Care of Magical Creatures

2nd Period
Divination

3rd Period
Transfiguration

4th Period
Potions

5th Period
Defence Against the Dark Arts

Tuesday
1st Period
Care of Magical Creatures

2nd Period
Divination

3rd Period
Potions

4th Period
Potions

5th Period
Free Period

Midnight
Astronomy

Wednesday
1st Period
History of Magic

2nd Period
Muggle Studies

3rd Period
Arithmancy

4th Period
Charms

5th Period
Herbology

Thursday
1st Period
Arithmancy

2nd Period
Transfiguration

3rd Period
Potions

4th Period
Defence Against the Dark Arts

5th Period
Care of Magical Creatures

Friday
1st Period
Potions

2nd Period
Charms

3rd Period
Defence Against the Dark Arts

4th Period
Herbology

5th Period
Free Period

Harry looked at my timetable and lances at his. "How come you have Tuesday 2nd period, when we don't?"

"Oh vecause I hav' Arithmancy Thursday virst period, vhen you guys hav' Divination."

Hermione stiffened, but said nothing. What's wrong with her? I shook it off and headed to my first class.