Epilogue

Sirius, Harry and I stood in front of the Dursley's house on 4, Pivert Drive. Harry knocked on the door. Mr Dursley answered it and scowled when he saw Harry. When he looked up he was taken by surprise.

"Can we come in Uncle Vernon?"

"Of course, Harry. Come in and sit down on the lounge." Harry only brought back his empty trunk to put all of the rest of the possessions in.

"Now, Mr Dursley." Sirius spoke. "My name is Surius Black and you are probably wondering who this little lady here is."

"Hello, my name is Lila Potter and I am Harry's twin sister." My voice still having my clear accent. Their faces betrayed dread.

"Zhere's no need to ve alarmed. Sirius here is Harry an' I's godfather. And he is here to adopt us. All you have to do is sign here. Voth of you." They immediately signed and we had a cup of tea and cake while Harry got everything packed.

"Ready." He said when he came down the stairs pulling his trunk that didn't sound very heavy. My stuff and his stuff were already at the house.

"Alright, Harry. Thank you Mr and Mrs Dursley. Thank you for your co-operation." Sirius quickly got us out the door and into the street. "Oh, I'm glad I got you out of there when I did Harry. Those people are awful. They were so eager to get rid of you that's for sure." Before we could avaperate. Petunia came out of the house.

"Are . . . are you really?"

"Vhat?" I said. She was gazing at me. In fact all three of them were gazing at me.

"Lila, your hair!" Harry said in alarm. "It's turning red!"

I put my and up touch if and it fell out of its clip and fell around my shoulders. If was thick and red. I looked Harry dead in the eye. "Lily."

We avaparated and when we stopped we were standing outside of an apartment building. It immediately started mo paving, expanding. Oblivious muggles walked by.

"Oh! My! God! Sirius I love it!" I raced into the house and explored everywhere.

On the ground floor the front door opened into a long hallway, lit by a large chandelier and gas lamps. Its wallpaper was peeling and the carpet had been worn thin. Walburga Black's portrait hung in this hallway. There was also a troll-leg umbrella stand. On one side of the hallway was the dining room, which featured a dresser holding the Black family crest and china. It was filled with spiders. At the end of the hallway were the stairs to the upper floors, decorated with a row of shrunken House-elf heads, mounted on the wall on plaques.

The kitchen was below the ground floor and accessed through a narrow staircase at the end of the entry hallway. The kitchen was a cavernous room with a large fireplace at one end and a large wooden table in the centre. There was also a large pantry and a small room used by a house-elf as a bedroom.

I went up the stairs. On the first landing, there were at least three rooms: a drawing room, a bedroom and a bathroom. The drawing room had long windows facing the street in front of the house, a large fireplace, and the tapestry of the Black family tree. I ran up the next stair case. The second floor featured at least one bedroom, it featured a portrait of Phineas Nigellus Black. In the final floor were a lot of bedrooms. On the top most landing had two bedrooms. One with Sirius' name on if and the other with Regulus' name on it.

Sirius' was decorated with Gryffindor colours and banners and posters of bikini-clad Muggle women and muggle motorbikes, typical boy stuff. While Regulus' was decorated in Slytherin green, with the Black family crest over the bed and newspaper clippings about Lord Voldemort on the walls. There was also a master bedroom where Buckbeak stayed.

Sirius came up. "You two can have these two rooms." He waved his wand and the room transformed.

There was a beautiful four poster king size bed. There was a lovely white dresser with a portrait mirror next to the door on the left a full length mirror in the front left hand corner a matching white wardrobe a bedside table, bed, bedside table, a desk for homework and shelves nailed into the wall. On second from the top was a full iPone doc, I hooked my iPhone up in it.. On the top shelf was a TV. I ran up and flopped on her bed.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, Sirius I love it!"

"Come on Harry let's go clean up your room." They went next door and a couple minutes later Sirius called out, "Lunch will be ready in a few minutes!"

I looked around the house agin. It was perfect. A real home. A real family. A real love.