"Well aren't you cute, wrapping yourself up that way." She rolled her eyes and stepped in, approaching the bed and quickly placing the back of her hand on my forehead.

"What are you doing?" I scooted away from her a bit.

"Checking your temperature." She told me with a scowl that made her resemble Beast so much right now. "I can't believe they tried to stop me from seeing the only girl who finally managed to steal my brother's heart. What nonsense? Don't they know who I am or who my husband is? Don't they know how influential I am?"

Maybe it was the term she referred me as or something else but I instantly felt sweetness spread through my heart. Even though it was my own wishful thinking that Beast would hopefully fall for me, I would like to still stay optimistic about that.

I gave her a sweet smile and tried to pacify her. "Who made you this angry? Calm down a little. Would you like to have something to drink? Beast had someone set up a mini fridge here last month."

He actually did that so it would reduce the way I rang for maids because he knew I didn't always want to just keep sending them to bring me things meanwhile I really felt like stuffing my face with all sort of goodies. Having a fridge here made it easier for me to get the things I needed.

"I'm fine, don't bother. Would you believe that my brother didn't allow me visit ever since I managed to get wind of what happened to you? And then when I managed to visit, Dennis didn't allow me to come in. I'm so miffed right now!"

"Just calm down. You've seen me now, see, I'm alright."

"Which makes me feel better. My girls are with Dennis. He'll bring them up later."

"Really? I can't wait to meet them." I gushed.

"They're sometimes naughty though. And very curious so get ready to answer numerous questions. Like, why are you in our uncle's room? Why is your hair red? Who are you? Why are you here?"

"Makes it even better." I chuckled. "So, how've you been?"

"So so. Trying to be the perfect gang leader's wife and also help my brothers in the way I can. After all, I'll always be a Morello. Enough about my boring self. Tell me about you and my brother." She wiggled her brows.

"What's there to tell?"

She climbed the bed, looking at me expectantly. "Don't give me that. Y'all are even sleeping together now. Sigh. I'm so proud of him for finally making his moves on you."

"We're just cohabiting because of the accident." I told her quickly but she shook her head, scoffing.

"Whatever. But you've at least, done the do haven't you?"

"Done the do? I don't understand."

"No way. You've not, you know, fucked each other all this while? Don't tell me all y'all have been doing is sleeping and waking up? Is he even a man?!" She asked with an exaggerated expression and I wrinkled my nose in disgust.

The thought had never crossed my mind that I would have sex with Beast because I was always trying to build a deeper connection with him.

Yes I often wished we would make out heavily to the point where I would cream my panty due to my heated thoughts but thoughts of him finally popping my cherry had never really been on my mind.

I shrugged. "We've not gotten to that stage yet."

"Oh em gee! Are you for real?" She asked with wide eyes and I nodded. She giggled, then stopped to look me dead in the eye in a somewhat spooky way. "If I was a man, I'd have snatched you from him. Have you seen yourself? You're hot, you've got nice and full boobs and to top it all, you're a redhead. A natural."