Florist and Faker

Start from the beginning

Macaque jumps off of her lap and runs to the toothpaste and begins squeezing it on the sink with his mouth. Miao gets up in concern but sees how he is trying to scribble something with the help of the minty paste.

"Huh, you're the first cat to know how to write?" Miao was confused and takes a closer look at the sink, and once the black cat is done, Miao reads the white, blue, and red letterings out loud, "Macaque?" Miao smiles and looks at the black cat, "OK, Macaque it is then."

Miao begins to clean up the toothpaste and Macaque just stares at her, and wonders if he even knows who he is. But Miao just cleans up the mess he made and hugs the cat, so to him is a sign that he doesn't know who he actually is. Miao sets him on her bed and he sets himself to be comfortable on a fluffy black blanket and gives him a plushie of a crowned dragon plushie from her group of dragon plushies. He notices how she has 9 plushies and each dragon is a different color.

"Now Macaque, you stay here and rest," Miao begins to walk out, "I will make you something to eat! Sleep tight and the aroma of my cooking will wake you up!" With that, she left him.

"Hmm, she is kind," Macaque gets himself more relaxed in the blanket, then cringes, "Too kind, bleh!" He lays against the blue-green dragon plushie and frowns, "But she seems way too interesting~" He smirks at how she can be useful to him and goes to take a nap.

~~~

Miao frowns and goes through her phone, scrolling and seeing a video of a glowing lotus flower that apparently Red Son has his eyes on by the comment of one bull clone on the blog of legends. She goes to the kitchen and gets the ingredients to make spring rolls and fish for the cat.

"Seems like DBK has his eyes on it," She serves the spring rolls and brings out the fish to cook it whole, "Can't let that get into their greedy hands."

Miao scrolls through her phone and sees a mountain not too far and full of vegetation, "Based on my research, this is the only location where it can be."

She sighs and finishes cooking the fish and serves it on a plate, "That should do it, hope the handsome kitty wakes up!" When she is getting the plates ready and serving them on the round, glass dining table. The aroma of the food spread throughout her apartment, and it travels through the opened door of the bedroom.

Macaque smells the fish and the aroma made him wake up, he opened his eyes and stretch with a huge yawn. He winced at the pain in his abdomen but then a coolness from the aloe relieves the pain, "Man, that weird plant thing of hers really works." He jumps off the bed and walks out of the room to follow the aroma which leads him to the kitchen.

"Smells good," Macaque's stomach growls, "Perfect timing."

Macaque sees Miao getting the plates ready and the food served, a plate of spring rolls and some fish, and she turns around, "Oh, Macaque! Told you my cooking will wake you up!"

Macaque couldn't help but smile at her bright smile and her aura, but then shakes it off when he got closer and Miao picks him up. Cuddling him into her chest, this caused Macaque to frown at her affection but isn't complaining on behind snuggled to her chest though, "Hope you slept well, you must have an appetite!" Miao places him back on the floor and shows him the plate of the fish, "Now go and eat up!"

"You sure are clueless!" Macaque transforms into himself and glares at the woman who is still taller than him, "You are too kind for this world and that is getting on my nerves!"

Miao just smiles and offers him the same piece of fish, "Would you still love to eat-"

"Fine!" Macaque snatches the cooked fish and munches on it angrily, "You're lucky that I'm hungry..."