13 Anirudh, Bondita saved Ambika's life

Start from the beginning

Anirudh is surprised, controlling his smile hardly and asked what is her  case. Entire family including catherine are listening from other room. She told that my client sasurji wants to employ an efficient person to look after his business in Calcutta branch, but that person is not accepting. Anirudh like judge asked 'who is the person' she replied 'ARC has declined my client's offer.'

Trilochan who is listening from the other room, got irritated (hilariously) that bahu is taking her husband's name. Somnath asked him to keep quiet. Bondita will make Anirudh agree for the offer ( Somnath is back to supporting brother in law mode). Here, Anirudh became silent, about to answer but Bondita didn't give him a chance. '

Janab, my client is overloaded with work. His younger son is too young to take up responsibility. But elder son being efficient is not accepting the responsibility. My client cannot handle everything. So I request you to make the person accept the offer. Children are supposed to give support to elders. If ARC is too hesitant he can work like an employee and take salary, but my client request should be accepted.'  Anirudh is silent for a while, and agreed with the offer. They all are happy including catherine. She said ' Dhanyawad janab'.

They both smiled and all are happy. Trilochan pretend to be angry with Bonditha as she took her husband’s name but immediately laughed and told that only Bonditha can convince Anirudh in any matter.

Binoy left with Catherine, while leaving told that from tomorrow you should join Calcutta branch and can keep office for Barristry practice there only in separate chamber. Anirudh agreed. After 2 days, everyone left to Tulsipur and insisted them to come in holidays, they will be waiting for which both of them agreed.

One day she is studying all the topics in science and got doubts in reproductive system. Her Indrani teacher also used the technical terms in overall and just simply finished the chapter for girls in different class whereas for class boys a male teacher took class separately. They are given strict warning not to discuss this topic again openly. 

She got doubts of how it will happen in real life in  detail. Because she is able to relate physics, chemistry with practicals but not this topic.  Bondita observed that her teacher is only nervous while explaining the topic.  As she had good rapport with her teacher she asked to explain in detail but due to the society situations of that era teacher also told that you will experience in the right time till then remember these terms and simply by heart the chapter. Don't go into detail.  She had gone through the topics and came to conclusion that just like menses it will also happen when time comes but didn't want to disturb her Patibabu because he is very busy in his office work and cases.

(So our poor girl just by hearted the topic simply she thought that when teacher herself felt so embarrassed means it is something which Cannot be discussed openly and left it. Also she got good marks in all subjects and given good review by Indranil teacher Anirudh also didn't check her text books syllabus and if she understood all topics or not)

Later Bonditha teacher Indrani is arrested by britishers but got released due to Brahmo samaj influence who took Anirudh’s help in getting bail . They discussed about her, Anirudh told Bonditha (when kashiram family with Ambika is present) that women should be courageous like her.

Ambika tried to humiliate but Anirudh stopped her, he lectured that she became teacher with her hardwork and dedication. She kept all her relationships in stake and chose the path of ambition to get education and give education to others. I suggest that everyone should follow her path.

Bonditha felt that ‘I should not allow my mind to listen to the words of Ambika, Sanghavi. I should also work hard like our teacher to reach the goal.’