The beginning of the story

Start from the beginning

I really could just float.

"Uhm excuse me. Mind if we sit here?" A person asked, I looked up and saw two blue haired people one had a buzz cut and a scar on his lip, the other had puffy Afro hair and also blue eyes but his face was angry.

"Sure I don't mind." I replied smiling. The two sat down infront of me.

"You seem new." The buzz cut guy said and I nodded. "Yeah I'm a new student. This is my first year."

Both of them nodded. "I'm Hakkai, Hakkai Shiba and this guy over there is Souya Kawata but we call him Angry."

The name really suits angry. Because the latter is visible angry.

"Don't mistake him. He may be angry visible but his a soft baby in the inside." Hakkai joked making angry embarrassed, but he still had that face.

"I'm Mitchy. Nice to meet you." I introduced myself. My foster mum said I shouldn't drop the bomb early so I'm not telling them my last name.

"Well Mitchy we saw you before. Eying that one wagon room." Hakkai started and angry finished of. "It's good that you didn't enter. Because in that wagon sit the President, Vice President and division captains of Toman."

I tilted my head. "Toman?" "You never heard of them? They are a wizard gang of Hogwarts. Yeah they may have establish last year, but their known for winning many duels. One on one wand fights or Quidditch." Angry stated.

"Wow. Never heard of them. How did you know so much?" I asked invested in the story. I want to beat one of the toman members. "Oh me and Angry are vice captains of separate divisions. We vice captains aren't allowed in the room that has a dark aura." Hakkai stated.

I laughed and looked out the window again. "Is that so? Angry you are making good advertisement for yourself." And angry became embarrassed again.

"Oh he sometimes acts like he isn't part of the gang because he and his twin brother are new. But his twin brother became a division captain." Hakkai stated and angry looked down quiet sad.

I looked at the both and turned my gaze outside the window again. Even though I just got a wand I'm quiet skilled with it. I tamed my foster moms broom and wand at very young age and was allowed to use small spells around the house.

But potions are the thing I'm perfect at.

"Say do you guys also make competition with potions?" I asked.

"We tried and Snape was always our watcher but our neither the opponents potion were good enough so potions was always a tie." Hakkai plainly stated.

But his eyes lit up, fire visible. "But Mitsuya is the best Potion's maker of all the students in Hogwarts." "Simp." Angry stated and they started to bicker, I just laughed at that and turned to the window again.

"Hakkai. Tell that mitsuya to prepare himself, because that title will be gone in no time."

"HAH!?"

3rd PoV.

Hakkai rushed out of the Abteil towards the captains ones. Mitsuya sensed that Hakkai was upset so he went out of his Abteil to talk to him.