29🍓 - 'SHE'S THE GIRL'

Start from the beginning

"I-I l-love yo-u, K-Koo." You say to yourself, crying in your knees.

Wiping away your tears, you try to calm yourself. Sniffing and stare at nothing in particular, hugging your knees as the soft and cold breeze makes your hair wave in the air.

Soon getting up from the bench, you stand on your feet and started walking to the road, deciding to go home because you don't want Jungkook to suspect you going out at this late night without his permission.

Walking a bit far with slow steps, something catches your attention. Looking to the side near a tree on the ground, you see a bunny whimpering in pain.

Gasping, you quickly run to the small animal. Bending on your knees, you pick him up in your arms and check him. Your eyes widen when you saw a large cut on his left leg.

"It's bleeding too much! I need to take him to the hospital!" You say to yourself, panicking as the small rabbit squirms in your arms, whimpering in pain.

You quickly take out your mobile from your pocket and search for the nearest Animal hospital. Finding the location, you quickly get up from your sitting position on the ground and start walking fast to the hospital's direction.

Your eyes filled with worry and tears started gathering in them as you see the bunny losing consciousness. "Don't worry bunny, we're reach there soon!" You say to the bunny, panicking as you fasten your pace.

While you were running, you kept talking to the bunny and didn't notice a car coming from the front. Hearing a loud honk, you look up and your eyes widen looking at the car coming right in your direction.

You were panicking way too much that you couldn't even move and the car was just ten feet away from you. Just as it was about to hit you, you close your eyes tight and heard a loud screech.

There was a complete for a few seconds. Slowly opening your eyes, you squint them as the car's head-light was hitting your eyes.

"Y/N!? ARE YOU OKAY!?" You hear a familiar voice. Looking in the front, you open your eyes as the driver switches off the car's light.

Coming out, the person ran to you and you immediately recognize him. "B-Baekhyun..?" You say looking at him with your glossy eyes.

"Oh my- Y/N what the hell are you doing at this late night!? And that too in the middle of the road!? Are you out of your mind!? Do you know what would have happened if I didn't stop the car on time-" Baekhyun starts checking you up while panicking and blabbering things but you cut him off, grabbing his hand.

"Baekhyun, please take me to the Animal Hospital! It's just a little far!" You say pleadingly, making him frown.

"Why do you-"

"This bunny is injured and his leg is bleeding too much! He'll die! Please take me there!" You say almost crying and Baekhyun immediately nods, understanding you.

"Get in the car fast, I'll take you there." He says. Your eyes lit up as you smile at him with your teary eyes. "Thank you so much!" Saying so, you quickly get in his car with him sitting on the driver's seat.

You tell him the directions and he starts driving to the Hospital.

-x-