29🍓 - 'SHE'S THE GIRL'

Start from the beginning

Tracing the beautiful piece of the shining, rose-gold heart, you smile weakly as the sweet memories of this pendant flashed to your mind which happened just a few days ago.

-x-

(THE DAY OF JUNGKOOK'S BREAK-DOWN IN YOUR BEDROOM)

"I've something for you." Jungkook says looking at you, making you frown. "For me?" You ask and he nods. "Wait, I'll bring it." He says and quickly runs out of your room to his before you could say something.

Sighing, you start fiddling with your fingers in nervousness yet excitement thinking what he has for you. A few minutes later, Jungkook came back and sat in front of you on the bed, and you can guess he was holding something in his fist.

"Close your eyes." He says softly. First you hesitated but still the trust you held for him, you listen to him and close your eyes, waiting for his next command.

But instead, you feel something thin chain-like being wrapped around your neck and you feel his hot breath hitting your neck as his soft fingers touched your nape.

Backing away, Jungkook smiles seeing the pretty thing wrapped around your neck. "Open your eyes." He says and you slowly open your eyes, blinking it a few times.

Bringing your hand up, you trace the thing wrapped around your neck and look down at your chest region.

As soon as your eyes landed on the pretty thing, you immediately recognized it.

Staring at it, your eyes started getting teary as you look up at Jungkook who was smiling and staring at you with his bunny-like doe eyes.

"Do you remember?" He says softly and you rapidly nod, tears threatening to fall as you stare at the pretty pendant with beautiful memories.

"This was the first ever gift I gave you when we started dating." He says remembering the time when he wrapped the same pendant around your neck. You nod, getting emotional.

'He still kept it with him...' You thought to yourself, trying your best to control your tears.

You remember how you kept this pendant with that letter inside a small white envelop and told Taehyung to give it to Jungkook. But you didn't expect him to keep it to himself after reading that letter. You thought he threw it away.

As if he read your mind, he grabbed your hands, making you look up at him as he spoke. "This pendant held way too beautiful memories of us, so I didn't had the courage to throw it away. That's why I kept it safely with myself." Jungkook said looking into your eyes.

Listening to his words, you tear up and immediately hug him, clutching his hoodie. He hugs you back while smiling, patting your head as you sob on his shoulder.

"Such a crybaby huh, still the same." He chuckles as he hugs you tighter.

-x-

A tear dropped down on your hand and you quickly wipe it away, staring at the pendant lovingly with your teary eyes.

Looking up at the sky again, you spoke in your cracking tone. "I-Is it too h-hard for y-you to l-love m-me again-n, K-Koo? D-did I-I h-hurt you t-to the extent t-that you c-can't love m-me again? Did I-I break a-all y-your trust i-in me? D-Do y-you h-hate m-me t-that much?" You cry, pulling your feet up on the bench, hugging your knees and crying your heart out.