[Marin Kitagawa] Rappers Has Feelings Too

Start from the beginning

"Brings back good memories..." Y/n then takes his hand out from his hoodie and reveals a small box.

What was inside?

A ring.

It wasn't appropriate for marriage but Y/n knew that this ring was the perfect gift for Marin. The size for her finger was perfect while the jewel was dark pink, knowing that it would match her eyes perfectly.

If you didn't know already, the h/c was madly in love. And he would do anything in his power and his free time to make her happy.

Like before, she was the perfect girl and he was lucky enough to consider her, his. A girl like her is hard to find, keep her happy and satisfied as this was a small gesture he knew was gonna make her gleeful.

Back to the story, Y/n continued his gaze at the small ring, something that he liked a lot and knew that it would look even better on a certain someone. A small smile crept up on his face, his attention back at the room as he wanted to surprise Marin as he sits near her desk and gets comfortable...

...Minutes would pass by in stillness, impatience grew in the room's atmosphere.

"Where is Marin?" Y/n complained loudly as he leans back on the chair he was resting on and lets out a mighty groan.

What was making her take this long to get up here and find her surprise?

He was about to find out as the h/c gets up from his seat and was ready to walk out from the room...

...Something catches his eyes.

Down on the ground, a black book bag he presumed. It does not look familiar nor did he see this particular strapped bag with Marin at all.

Y/n gets curious, perhaps she got a new book bag?

No, it can't be... She's not one to get something so bland... So what else can it be?

Before he knew it, his hands were already wrists deep as he felt something cold and smooth. He pulls it out to find a cylinder container that showed a few pictures of sugar cookies and a winter home in the back. "...Is this..."

His hands pried the lid open and sure enough, "They are... but... since when was Marin into sewing?"

Many many questions swirled through his head. This was new, maybe a hobby Marin was finally taking up or mistaken them as her grandmother's cookie box. Either way, something felt fishy as Y/n shakes his head and stuffs the cookie jar back inside.

...Sting...

"What the-"

He nearly shouts when he felt a soft yet uneasy feeling brush his hand. He digs back inside and was met with the same sensation from before and finds a small doll. "What the fuck..."

At this point, Y/n was considering what Marin was into. Not that he would judge but this was new and it felt a little creepy. It just felt... off. Weird, she's never spoken a single topic about a general doll to him in his life.

"What is going on?"

"Come on, Gojo-kun!~"

"Gojo... kun?"

His e/c eyes lands on the door. The girl he longed for was definitely near... but he could hear another pair of distinct footsteps heading towards the door.

"M-Marin..."

"Is that another boy?"

"Come on!~ Don't be scared!~"