Of course..

I walked into the commons with Atlas, and met up with the Stoll twins, Emily and Aria. (Get what I did there?!!). " So did you guys hear about the quest?" Aria asked, blowing a pice of her brown hair away from her face. Emily sighed "no duh Arai, it's all the school is talking about, having to kill the king of gods and all!". Emily was very blunt, nothing like her dad, Travis. Arai though, was a mimic by the stories mom told me. "Well, I need to get to class, so see us when I see ya!" And with the I waved goodbye, my dagger glinting in the bright lights.

Calculus with Mrs. Hart is okay, I mean I love the subject, but she is boring! We didn't even learn anything, she just rambles on and on about responsibility. I was pretty annoyed. "All right, well don't forget homework is due on Friday!" She desperately tried to get that in as a hoard of students filed out. My next class was water handling, having some Poseidon powers. I get this as a free period though because I took it last year. I put my books in my locker and sat under the willow tree, waiting for Atlas. Since his mom was a goddess, the teachers thought t would be ok to see his abilities before he takes a power enhancing class. "Hi". I looked over to see Atlas, cinnamon curls and mishevious smile. My heart flutters when he came, and my day brightend. Wait what? "Hey, do you know what you are going to do if you are going on the Zues quest?" I asked as he sat down. He laughed "I don't know, complete it I guess". He pulled a motor out of his bag and fiddled with it. I punched his arm lightly. He stuck out his tounge " I'm serious, are you afraid, what if he kills us and our parents?". Anxiety was in my voice. He looked at me, his hazel eyes scanning mine. " Calm down Lucille, we'll get there when we get there". He put a hand o my shoulder an butterflies erupted in my stomach like a volcano. "Atlas, do you like someone?" I asked out of the blue. He dropped his motor, and stared at me in shock. "Why?" "Why can't you just answer me!" I whined. He laughed and so did I. "Okay, but if you tell anyone you will be sorry". I nodded my head and put my chin in the palms of my hands. "Shoot". He too a deep breath. " I like Aria". My heart sunk. "Oh, she is a good freind". He smiled, and continued with his motor. "I'm gonna go find Sammy". He looked at me, and opens his mouth, but I sprinted away. Of course the guy I think l I like likes someone else. Who do I think I am, Aphrodite!?

The picture has nothing. To do with the story, but who does not love Miranda.