Night falls and the duo was laying side by side on the grass, admiring the dark cold sky. The cold breeze brushes against their skin. Mirabel shivered, alerting the male. He shuffled closer to her, letting her snuggle next to him. Getting the warmth she needed. "Mirabel, look," he pointed to the sky. "You see those stars? Amongst them are called constellations,"

"How do you know?"

"Well, they shine brighter than the rest. You can see them clearly up there," he said as he pointed to the sky. Pointing out every single speck of dots in that shines brighter than the others. Mirabel watches in awe, counting them in her head. "That's so many!"

"Yeah! And fun fact. Stars never shine. They burn. Burning with bright fire-- Which also means, the sun is also a star. A huge one. I guess that's probably why they called it the sun or whatever," The younger Madrigal let out a dragged amusing 'Oh'. [Name] let out a satisfying sigh, leaving a simple smile on his face. "Y'know, I see your family as a huge constellation. Every one of them burns so brightly. Including you, Mirabel," he said, turning to look at the younger one. She looked at him in confusion. "Mirabel, gift or no gift, you're still as special as the rest of your family. You shine in your own way, remember that," he unknowingly comforted her. Mirabel smiled widely at him and hugged her uncle. "I don't know what that means but I will!" [Name] laughed. "Alright, I have to get you home or your mother would kill me," Mirabel nodded as they both got up and cleaned around the place.

Both of them made their way back to Encanto. Mirabel is in [Name]'s arms, leaning against him. Embracing the cooling atmosphere. "Oh, tio [Name]! Can you teach me how to make those wood things you make?"

"Hmm. Maybe when you're older. So you can handle the equipment well. But yeah, you gotta wai-"

A very familiar smell filled his nose. That very smell that haunts him. That was burned into his brain. Burning wood. It did not take a second for [Name] to feel like he was going to puke. His stomach grumbled. He looked at the sky. Seeing the dark smoke trailing upwards from the direction of Encanto. His heartbeat began to race.

He ran through the loud crowd. Whispers and screams only filled the air. He felt afraid. So scared. He held Mirabel tightly in his arms. She being so confused as to what was going on, still held onto the male. He pled. He begged. He hoped that everyone in the village was okay. "Is everyone alright? Did anyone get hurt?" [Name] reached to every villager that came across him. As usual, they pushed him away. He grunted, still out for everyone. Then he continued to follow down towards where the source of the smoke was. As he ran, he felt a sense of dread washing over him. He realized that he running towards where his house is.

Turning the corner, the [h/c]-nette saw something that horrified him. His house burning in a huge flame. His eyes widened in fear as he covered his nose, along with his mouth. Trying not to vomit. He sped up his speed because he needed to save something in his house. Something so important to him. "[Name]! Oh my god! There you are! Thank god you were out with Mirabel. I don't know what happened! It started out of nowhere and-- [Name]? [Name]?! Don't go in there!" Julieta warned him. Without hesitation, [Name] hurriedly passes Mirabel to Julieta and ran into his rotting home.

'God, please don't get burnt. Please!'

[Name] dodged the falling wood, jumping over fallen objects. Running up the stairs. He yelped, hissed from the fire touching his [skin tone] skin. The heatwave was getting to him. Sweat beads slowly began to form on his forehead, adding so much pressure to him. He stood in front of his burning room door. Panicking. But he needed to go in there. The doorknob was heating up. he couldn't touch it without burning himself. So, he took the risk. He grabbed into it, twisting it and slammed the door open with his body. He ran towards the nightstand beside the bed. Grabbing two of the framed photo that was standing on it. Thankfully they weren't damaged. He sighed in relief, hugging the inanimate objects. He had one more thing to get but it was in his closet which was rapidly falling apart. He has to take the risk. Blood trickled down his nose.

Meanwhile, outside of the building, the two triplets was panicking. Mirabel was taken away by her father. She was currently back home. "Pepa! Make it rain! [Name]'s in there!"

"I know! I'm trying!" Pepa tried her best to manipulate the weather but she was too pressured and ended up making a small tornado. "Okay! Okay, I'm sorry. Calm down first-"

"Calm down!? At this timing!?"

"Yes!! I need you to-" The loud thump of big wood pieces falling in front of them. They both screamed. "Okay! Okay! Calm down and think about something that saddens or angers you," Pepa talked to herself. She tried calming herself and thought of something. Then a huge cloud emerged above her, thundering. A huge came right after. Raining on the building on fire. However, it wasn't strong enough to put out most of the fire yet it was able to put out some.

In the end, [Name] was able to come out of the burning building. Burn marks on his skin. Torn and burnt up clothing. He held a deep frown on his face, looking down at the three items he has in his arms. Julieta engulfed him in a hug. "[Name]... Come live at Casita for the time being okay?"