13

Today is one of the days I've been waiting for. I've not only fully healed but also got the clear from my doctor . &  Wendy has gotten the clear to be released from the hospital and I know she's gonna come looking for Jax.

 and since we are both at the clubhouse I'm waiting to deliver the ass beating she's got coming to her.

I took care of Kayden and mom took over as I put my hair up and waited for her to walk through the door. 

Dad and the guys stayed out of the way knowing whats gonna happen. Hell, even Unser is there in case police are needed or she needs to contact the paramedics.

"She's here" a prospect announced.

I popped my knuckles and rolled my neck waiting for her to walk into her ass beating.

"Jax can we talk" she says walking fully into the clubhouse as Kip closed and locked the doors.

when she got passed the bar I charged at her and took her down and started punching and hitting her. I didn't care she was screaming and crying. this is something she deserves for the shit she done to not only my brother but my helpless newphew.

as she cried for Jax and others to help I stood up and kicked her in the ribs over and over not letting up.

By the time I got done with her she will have a new addiction in pain killers. 

She laid there crying and asking why I attacked her.

I squatted down and grabbed a fist full of her hair. 

"listen and listen good you good for nothing crack whore. if you don't fucking sign the rights of my nephew to my brother and disappear from charming never to return this thesis fucking near death beating I just gave you will be child paly to the next time." I tell her before dropping her head making her scream in pain.

" fucking sign the papers and don't give Jackson trouble or I will make sure your ablitity to shoot up and walk will be gone" I tell her.

"Ok" she sobs

I looked at Jax as he grabs the papers and walks over as the prospects help Wendy up.

Jax tells her where to sign on what page before he takes the pen and paper and hands it to Lowen who also was there.

"now get the fuck out of my father's clubhouse and get the fuck out of our town. go fucking shoot up and od far away from here" I tell her

She limbs out of the clubhouse after Phill unlocked the door.

I went and washed the blood from my knuckles and let my hair down before I went back out there smiling.

"you and Happy are fucking perfect for each other. both start smiling after beating someone to death or near death" Bobby says

I looked at my husband and Winked before I walked over to my mom and thanked her for tending to Kayden while I took care of Jax's ex.

Lowen told Jax she's gonna get that paper sent in and before this time tomorrow he'll be Abel's guardian.