10

With all the shit that had taken place, I didn't make it to my planned due date. 

After Happy and I got into it it was three days later that I went into labor. 

I woke around ten o'clock feeling the first contraction. it was a bit freaked out since I thought this pregnancy was gonna be a full nine month term. 

I did my breathing exercise that I do to calm myself down as I slowly and quietly got up slipped into a simple maternity dress with some flats before I grabbed the overnight bag and headed for the front door. 

I put the bag  on the door handle and went back to walking around a bit  till contractions hit. 

Dispite me and him fighting I still needed him there with me so I called happy hoping h'd answer but insidead it was some girl.

"Happy's phone this is tiffany," she says

I say nothing causing her to reply with

"Hello?"

I hung the phone and clenched my fist before I tried mom's phone.

"Chastity what is it baby?" she asked

"I'm in labor. I tried calling Happy but some fucking chick named Tiffany answered." I tell her

"The fuck?" she asked

I crushed loudly when the next contraction hit.. before breathing through it.

"  if you and dad want to be there for the birth of your first grandson that would be truly amazing." I finally was able to say

"just try and keep us away." she says

I smiled then cured when the next contract hit.

"FUKCING BALLS" I yelled and knew if dad was close by mom he had heard me.

"where are you now?" mom asked

"I'm about to leave and make my way to st. thomas" I replied

"be very careful and we will meet you there" she says

"alright...love you both" I tell ther before screaming out again and hunting up.

I grabbed the over night bag. my keys and purse then headed out the door just as Jax rolled up.

"Perfect timing little bro." I  said as he rushed over to me and I tossed my keys to him.

"its time?" he asked

"yep. so lets get to the hospital. where mom and dad are gonna meet us and bring your nephew into this world" I tell him

He nodded his head then helps me into the passenger seat before closing it and rushing to the drivers side hops in starts the car and reverses out of there.

 I didn't care about him hauling ass or breaking the law. I was in fucking labour and pain Law be damned.

He parked in he expecting mother's spot claimed out grabbed the bag at my feet and helped me out.

"I'm gonna lift you" he says

I nodded my head before wrapping my arms around him as he lifts me up and rushing off inside with mom and dad who was waiting by the door follows him.

"MY SISTER IS IN LABOUR NEED ASSISTANCE OVER HERE" Jax yelled.

two nurses rushed over with a wheelchair and Jax sat me down in it. 

the nurses rushed me towards the elevators as mom,dad, and Jax followed.

after I was hooked up and the checked my dilation they gave me a few minutes time to talk with my family.

"if the guys come here. under no circumstances is Happy allowed in here. I'm not dealing with him right now. this is gonna be a great experience for me and his fucking cheating ass isn't gonna ruin it. if there be fighting wait till you are out of the hospital. if you chose to fight while I'm bring your nephew or grandson into this world then you wont get to see him." I say

"we will not leave this hospital. and the whole ordeal with Happy will be explained after words" dad says

and Jax agreed with him.

I nodded my head in thanks before gripping Mom's and Jax's hand while screaming as the contraction hit.

After that, it was like a blur of events. doctors and nurses rushed into the room, dad and Jax left. and moments later my son Kayden Ajax Tragger was born weighing a total of 9lbs and 8ounchs.

Once the nurses took to clean him up I pushed the afterbirth stuff out and the doctor took care of the whole messy stuff that happens after the afterbirth is out.

When they finally hand me Kayden I lay him on my bare chest and kiss the top of his head while tearing up. 

"I am so happy that I finally get to hold you in my arms," I say to him before I kiss his head again.

"you did amazing baby." mom says kissing my temple. I smiled looking up at her as she wiped my eyes.

" I'm gonna step out and let everyone know what's going on." she says

Nodding my head I looked back at Kayden for a bit before looking over at mom who was at the door.

"If Tig wants he's more than welcome to come to meet his son. " I tell her

"I'll let him know," she says then leaves.

The doctor explains what will happen now that he's here. she then went on telling me how long I needed to wait before I could do anything. 

After my doctor left Kayden woke up and started getting fussy so with the help of a nurse that stuck around I carefully maneuvered him to my chest and helped him find my breast. from there he didn't need anymore help.

I kissed the top of his head before laying back as he fed.

the nurse took down his information before she walked out.

I watched Kayden till someone knocked and opened the door.

"can I come in?" 

I looked over and saw Tig.

"Sure come meet our son" I tell him

He slips inside and walks over to where I am