005

𑁍𝗒/𝗇 𝗉𝗈𝗏𑁍

You woke up in the cold,cold basement...you were hurting all over. You touched your broken jaw and saw something covering it,you were also wearing a cast on your broken leg so you were confused.

 You touched your broken jaw and saw something covering it,you were also wearing a cast on your broken leg so you were confused

"Why can't I remember anything?" You think to yourself. You don't know why your here why your all bandaged up and what your doing in this dirty place. You tried to move away but you couldn't walk.

Suddenly someone walked down the steps,it was a beautiful girl with long brown hair you've never seen before (you think you've never seen her because you lost your memory)

She came down the steps and approached you,you stepped back in horror.

"Hey...how you doing sweetie?" She smiled sweetly at her and she had some bunny teeth.

"Uhm...if I can ask..who are you?.." you say and nayeon grins

Nayeon wanted to take advantage of this moment.

"I'm your girlfriend." She said and smiled once again but you didn't noticed.

"Oh okay..so what happened to me? I can't remember anything my head hurts." You say and nayeon grabs your hand.

"Here take my hand I'll bring you to the couch so we can talk." She says and you nod and slowly take her hand.

Soon you both make it to the living room,you remember some things.

Nayeon began to talk
"So...im nayeon your girlfriend. I came home when a bunch of thieves invaded this house so they hurt you badly but I'm here to help you!" She says and smiles.

"Oh so that happened..?"
You think to yourself.

"What is my name?" You say and nayeon smiles.

"Your y/n. My y/n." She says and you nod.

"Hey y/n why don't you go to sleep..you need to get some rest. Your badly hurt." She says and you nod.

She held your hand once again and leaded you to a bedroom,the guest bedroom (she had your bedroom) she tucked you in and kissed you on the lips goodnight but you didn't think anything of it since you really forgot your memory.

"Goodnight y/n" she kisses your cheek and you smile.
"Goodnight."
Nayeon leaves the room,closing the door and you drift off to dreamland.

"Nayeon leaves the room,closing the door and you drift off to dreamland

*in the morning*

You wake up and your SO confused

You wake up and your SO confused. What are you doing in this room? Don't you sleep in the basement? What's on your chin and how'd it get there.

Suddenly...nayeon..! Walked in.

"Hey baby girl your finnaly awake" she grins and puts a glass of milk on your side table.

"what are you doing nayeon?? My head hurts! Why are you being so nice? What am I doing in here?"

"Ahh so I guess you found out." She says grinning and your left in confusion.

"So you lost your memory yesterday so I made you believe you were my girlfriend,it was fun times. Y/n. Your gonna be mine for real now." Nayeon says and you gasp.

"YOU...YOUR CRAZY!..." You say and nayeon kisses your cheek and moves quickly enough so you don't push her away.

"Only for you y/n.." she says and you push her.

"Get out nayeon. I need time to think." You say and nayeon nods and opens the door,winks at you and left.

You were so confused.
What's happening?.