003

𖧷Third person pov𖧷

You and tzuyu arrived at her house and the whole ride you were scared

You and tzuyu arrived at her house and the whole ride you were scared. Nayeon says if you be bad at school she would punish you..but tzuyu told you it would be okay,she held your hand the whole way there telling you it'd be okay and it made you feel alittle better

but tzuyu told you it would be okay,she held your hand the whole way there telling you it'd be okay and it made you feel alittle better

You and tzuyu arrive at her house and she shuts the door behind the two of you.
"You know you don't have to be shy here y/n..we're freinds now!" She says and you nod slowly unsure.
She motions you to go sit at the couch so you sit and she sits beside you.

"Stay here while I go get my first aid kit." Tzuyu says and goes to her kitchen,leaving you alone in the living room. You decided to look around for a bit.

You saw pictures of her and her nine freinds on the wall..she looked so happy..it reminded you of Lisa and jennie,you were going through so much right now so you didn't bother apologizing to them.

Soon enough tzuyu comes back with the box of aid supplies. "Give me your arm,y/n." Tzuyu says and you stretch your arm.

"I'll help you clear the blood and after..you have to tell me exactly what happened." She says and you nod.

She gets cotton and some kind of liquid and puts it on your cut and the stinging makes you groan. Once she's done she puts a bandaid on your arm.

Tzuyu takes your sweater off and throws it in the garbage and sits next to you once again.

"So...y/n tell me what happened." You get closer to her and clear your voice.

[you can skip that part if you want]

"It's a long story but...about a month ago my dad went on a business trip,he needed someone to take care of me and somehow he found nayeon. When she came it was the first time we met. she says I'm hers and when I said I wasn't..she made me sleep in a chair in the basement. I tried telling jennie and Lisa my freinds,but nayeon found out and tied me to the chair to the point I couldn't feel my body. Sometimes she would rape me and she starved me,so I didn't get to eat." I know it's a long story,but...she's really gonna kill me if she found out I told you this,tzuyu.

"OH MY GOD THATS TERRIBLE!" Tzuyu says covering her mouth with her hands.

"Should I get you something to eat?? tell me what you want and we'll solve this." She says and you nod.

Tzuyu then goes to the kitchen and I follow,I sit in the chair and she looks through the cabinets.

"Y/n do you like eggs?" She asks and You nod. Tzuyu then smiled at you and you smiled back.

As soon as tzuyus done with the food she places it down on the table with a big glass of orange juice. "I know you haven't ate so I gave you a lot." She says and you smile.

"Thanks tzuyu." I say and she sits next to me and smiles.

The food was also devoured in less then a second,I gulp down the juice and tzuyu looks at me in disbelief

"You we're hungry,right?" She say and I nod.

"Y/n...come sit on the couch I wanna talk to you." She says and I sit and she sits next to me.

"Can i maby..call the police?."

"Yes..you should call. Nayeon will be really mad at me for telling you all this I'm gonna be dead.." i say and tzuyu picks up her phone..but right when she does.

I seen the door fly open and I see..NAYEON??

I run and hide in the bathroom..as I'm in the bathroom I hear screaming and stabbing sounds..I start to cry because of what nayeon is gonna do to me.

"Y/n..I know your here." She says opening doors to find me and I hear her footsteps getting closer and closer.

Soon she opens the door and in and...she hits me with glass.

I try to stand straight but suddenly my vision goes dark..the last thing I see is darkness and I can feel glass in the palm of my hand.
—————————
Baby I'm missing you....~