𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭- 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲

Pronouns- They/them
Fluff
Age: 7-9
So sorry if this is written badly, I suck at writing.
Quick Summary- Reader was lost and accidentally stayed past closing time and walked in to the daycare and found Gregory.

———————
Y/n's POV
'Ahhh I'm such an idiot, why would I try and stay the night at this HUMONGOUS place, I was most likely to get lost here. And it's already night time so I can't leave...' I thought as I walked around the Pizza Plex. As I'm walking I see the daycare. 'Maybe it's open.. Hopefully.'

Tiny Timeskip—

Once I arrived in the daycare I noticed boy- 'ANOTHER KID?!' I smiled and ran right up to him. He must have heard me because he turned around, surprised. "Hello!" I said right when I was infront of him. "Shhhh be quiet!" He whispered- quite loudly if I must say. "What wh-." He put his hand on my mouth. "What are you doing here?" He said quickly then removed his hand. "I got lost and ended up accidentally staying past closing time. Why are YOU here?" He didn't say anything and started walking away.

————
Sorry that it ended so quickly, I will do a part 2 once I know what I will write about. I was just writing this right when I got the idea of a reader that gets lost and meets Gregory. didn't really have a ending in mind.