Oh no-

Angst? Or is it in the next chapter? Let's see...

✿☆Third person P.O.V☆✿

You were all just chilling and doing the basic stuff around the plex, When out of nowhere the whole plex lights shut of and the only light left where the neon and glow in the dark lights. "Fazbear entertainments will like to apologize for the sudden ɎØɄ ₵₳₦'₮ Ɇ₴₵₳₱Ɇ ₦Ø₩~ lights out we will try to fix ł ₩łⱠⱠ ₥₳₭Ɇ ₴ɄⱤɆ ₳ ⱠØ₮ Ø₣ ɎØɄ ₳ⱠⱠ ₩Ø₦₮ ₥₳₭Ɇ ł₮ ØɄ₮ ₳ⱠłVɆ~ The lights as soon as possible" there were inaudible sounds glitches every once in a while. Focusing on you, The Kids were panicking, screaming and crying for their parents. If it were to be a whole electricity shut down even the daycare song wouldn't be playing right now. But it wasn't, thankfully, it was just a light problem. Noticing that moon wasn't around during this you expected he was already taking care of the kids somewhere. Walking around the daycare and reassuring the kids that everything is going to be alright, you realize that moon is nowhere to be seen. The kids are getting louder with their cries. And that's when it clicked, You remember moon mentioning that he hates loud sounds, it's because he has misophonia. No wonder he's not around... You better quiet the kids quickly if you plan on calming moon down. "Kids, don't worry your parents are going to pick you up soon, so please quite down and line up so I can make sure everyone is here". After doing so the noises slowly toned down, and everyone was starting to line up in front of you. You began counting each and every one of them making sure they were all there. Thankfully they were. You told them to wait here while you look for something. " don't go anywhere you all stay here while I look for something " "okay Mx." "Alright" 

You walked towards the entrance of Their bedroom in hopes that moons in there, sadly, he wasn't. So you head towards where you think moon would go which is the time out room. The place is where children hate to go and the sounds are muffled inside out so he wouldn't be able to hear a thing, that's why he likes to sit there, the place also has books for kids to read so they don't get super bored there. You head towards the entrance and slowly opened the door. You can hear muffled tiks and clicks coming from inside, 'he's in there alright...' . You finally opened the door wide enough for you to enter and saw a faced down moon robot sitting in one of the corners. " Moon?" "whAt do yo-u want" He said hiccuping 'first of all- robots have hiccups-?'  "Nothing much... Just making sure your okay. How are you feeling?" "I- I don't know. I feel anxious I guess. Why do I feel anxious I'm a robot I'm not supposed to feel these" he said followed by continuous sobbing. You slowly walked towards him and hugged him tightly, as if he will run away if you let go. He embraced the hug you gave and the sounds of the tiks and clicks slowly fade away and purring could be heard in the room. You both sat there for a good 3 minutes until you let go and got up. Moon was upset by this but he didn't care much. "Let's get back to the kids shall we?" "Alright..." "And don't worry you can hug Me from behind if you want" "hmm~" He hummed and proceeds to hug you from behind. As you walked towards the area where the kids were at you saw a bunny shaped figure heading towards the daycare. 'Uh oh'
You began to walk a bit faster and that walk slowly turned into you sprinting. "Star what's wrong?" "That Vanny thing, from this morning, I think it's trying to get to the kids" "WHAT??" He said eyes turning more red then ever. He picked you up and summoned the [all mighty] rope wire thing and flew you both towards the daycare.

"AHHHH"  "It's there already..?"

And cliff hanger ;) what's going to happen? Who was screaming? Are the kids going to be okay? You will find out in the next chapter but until then go check out my insta [I won't give story info there because well my cousin and irl friend follow me and I don't want them to know I'm a robot simp 🗿] I have sun and moon drawings there if you want to see them
@rainbooenderlight
[758 words]