"W—what happened? Noze? T—Tell me—" I asked. She's having a hard time to speak.

"Who is this Professor? Noze? Tell me." I asked while i'm stopping my anger.

"I don't wanna say it." Noze looks so scared.

I hugged Noze and told her that everything's gonna be fine and when i checked her phone again, i didn't expect that it would be my Uncle. How sucks.

NOZE

When i first saw Ryujin, i instantly saw myself in her. Everyone's expecting things from her just because she's carrying her Mother's name—same as me.

People around me keeps on telling me the things that i will achieve, the life that i will have, the Family that i will build, the lover that i will have. I never had a chance to choose for myself, i never fight for what i want because i'm scared that i will ruin the image that they created for me.

Pressure.

Breakdowns.

Family's problems.

I've been carrying it on my own since i can't let my young siblings knows it all. I'm the eldest so i need to be the role model. My Family never saw me cry—i'm hiding my tears. My Family never see a failed grades from me—i studied all day and night.

"You will be the Lawyer of this Family!"
"We're all sure that you'll be the Top 1 overall the country!"
"We know you'll get that exam!"

Five years of being number one, i failed.

No one asked me if i'm fine, no one asked me if i want to retake, they just look at me differently and i can tell their judging me. I didn't take another exam again, i just ended up becoming a Professor in the University i graduated because they said that they know how capable i am to teach the other Students.

I became different.

I used to like color blue back when i was Kid but i ended up liking the color of red especially when it's liquid and running down on my wrists.

The scars that i used to hate, i started loving them and i'm thinking, "What it feels like when it's on my neck?".

The calm sea water, it's the same color as blue—reminds me of peace. I wonder what it feels like when you're under the deep color of sea, would it be fascinating to try?

I'm on this stage then i saw Ryujin.

I told myself, should i help her? Should i wonder what's happening in her life? She seems like she's the same as me since the Professors are treating her like that but when i met her, she's different—she's much better than me.

A Professor who's falling to her Student, i guess that's me.

She's the person that i wish i could be.

What happened to Ryujin the first time she came here, it exactly happened to me.

I don't have a plan to cross the line, i just want to help her and make her feel like she don't need to force herself to reach everyone expectations from her but she showed me how she don't give a fuck to everyone, she's just being herself.

I started watching her when she was acting close to me and i thought, "This student likes me?" and i guess i'm right, we ended up having sex, exchanging kisses, exchanging messages, i feel happy for a short period of time.

One night, three days before Ryujin went with her Friends in Jeju-Do, i received an anonymous message,

"You should be careful when you're having fun with a Student" Then i saw my picture with Ryujin while we're kissing. I dropped my phone and i feel like i wanted to do something to stop this, a lot of things run in my mind.

He didn't message me after that but suddenly he called me when Ryujin's in Jeju-do,

"Meet me and i will not spread it."

My body is shaking so bad, i am so scared, i have no choice, i don't want Ryujin's life to become like my life. I ended up meeting him and i saw him, he was Ryujin's Uncle.

He said that he wants to have sex with me until Ryujin came back and after that he will stop. I said 'Yes'. I had the worst week of my life where i wanted to hang myself up, i want to end my life but i'm imagining Ryujin, who is she when i'm dead?

I thought she needed me that bad.

The moment she came home, i always want to have sex with her because i want to forget his Uncle's face when he's on top of me but Ryujin suddenly left me.

I lost my pride and dignity.

Then Ryujin's gonna leave me?

I accepted all of her terms, i loved her that bad. She told me that she has a Friend that is omega and she has no feelings with her, she's just helping her, one day, this Girl, Yeji—she caught us having sex and i thought they we're just Friends but her eyes, both of their eyes, when they stares into each other's eyes,

It's more than just Friends.

She said she wants some space but weeks—almost month has gone and she's not coming back.

If Ryujin didn't like me anymore, it's fine—but she needs to know how much suffering i've been through, if this is my only revenge to her, i want you to suffer too.

I became a fool for someone like Ryujin.

If i know that this is where it's going, i will never dare to love her. I'm such a failure in life, a failure in life, when will i ever become successful? I want to end my miserable life, i hate living anymore.

After i cried, i told Ryujin,

"Let's break up? Fine. I want you to know that one day, you will suffer much more than me. I became stupid, i let my body ate by your stupid uncle. You put me into this."

I slapped her so many times and when she's about to touch me, i pushed her away.

"Let's not talk anymore, you're disgusting like your Uncle."

I have no chance for Ryujin and she has no chance in life, i wonder where our life is leading to.