Go 9

YEJI

When Mom gets me out in the University, i'm already done feeling the heat since i already helped myself out. While we're on our way to the house, she stopped the car and she confronted me,

"Who? You did it with who?" She asked while there's a disappointment in her voice. I didn't answer,

"Once you did it, the pills won't work on you since you already have your own medicine in your mind. I will give you a new pills but it will not totally help you. It's also like the last one, a pain reliever. But even after taking it you will still keep on thinking to that person and it will just make you crazy. I know that this day will come so it's up to you now on how you gonna help yourself to get your own pills".

We went to the pharmacy and Mom bought something, it was a box. She gave it to me and saw, IT WAS A BOX OF CONDOMS!?!??

My eyes went big, "Mom!" I said. "Let's not act like we're still a kid and we don't know about these things. The pain reliever is also there, i need to go back to the Hospital now. Your life is in your hands now, it's whether you'll be safe or you'll ended up like your Sister" She said those words like Nayeon Unnie is not her Daughter.

I became quiet then she drove me back to the University and the box of condom is in my bag.

I have no choice now, i need Ryujin. She's making me crazy and if there's an Alpha who can touch me, it would be her.

———————————

"Shin Ryujin, i want you to help me every time i'm on my heat times".

I said it confidently, there's this things in my mind about her possible reaction:

First, she'll be like; "Oh? Now you're asking for an Alpha's help".

Second, "Be my slave until your death".

Last, i'm thinking that she may ask me to shut down the club or to spread that Alpha is the kindest one and we just misinterpreted them.

She crossed her legs and she's staring at me so hard, "Fine" she answered. What the heck? Is that her reaction? Fine? She smiled at me,

"But there's two condition. One, you'll be with me during your free time, 24/7. Two, hmmm...make my dick gets hard. I'll give you three days to do that and if that didn't happen within three days, i'm not gonna help you and you must not touch my little baby for that to happen".

She's teasing me again! I smirked at her and offered her my hand, "Fine, let's make a deal" I said. "What?" She asked.

"Let's have deal, whenever i'm having a heat, you know, help me. But first rule, we're just helping each other and you must not fall inlove with me."

Ryujin gets a yarn and she cut it into the same size of ruler, she gave it to me and told me, "No strings attached. It's like we're a fuck buddy with benefits" she said it normally then she put the yarn that she cut inside a box.

"Here's a string of attachment, this is the same size of ruler, if you feel attach to me then you need to cut a one inch here and i'd do the same thing once i felt the same way. Strictly no cheating." How come she said these with mo hesitation like she's sure that she's not gonna like me.

I'm actually curious about one thing, "Hey? Why are you helping me this easy? And you could've told me to shut down the Club" i asked. "Well, Why am i helping you? Nothing. I just know that it's hard not being a normal and your Club? I just thought that it can be someone's comfort zone, knowing that they are not the only one experiencing that kind of problem." she didn't even blinked when she said that.