Night

YEJI

"Good Morning!"

It was Ryujin, it's unusual. She's earlier than me and she made a breakfast. She set the table, the smile on her face is—killing me. Does Ryujin likes me? I don't want to assume since i told her in the first place to never fall in love with me and i think, i regretted that i said that.

She put the plates and when i sit at the table, Ryujin gave me an egg, "I only know how to cook toasted egg, i hope you'll like it" She said. I smiled at her then she never mentioned the condoms, i guess she knows that it's gonna get awkward if she tried to talk about it.

Ryujin is really matured, sometimes she's a bit childish but one thing for sure, she knows her place on when to act matured or immature.

I can't stop watching her, she's eating hotdog like a Kid and she got ketchup on her lips, i wiped it, "You're too early for that, Ms. Hwang Yeji" she seductively said while biting her lips.

I feel hot like i'm reacting sexually to what she said but it's not my omega blood's reaction, it was my own will. I have this stupid thought, when will i get aroused? I wanted to kiss Ryujin. I don't wanna say it but i guess, i'm already falling over her.

After we eat, Ryujin asked for my schedule in class. Why is she asking for my schedule? Does she really likes me? I don't wanna take her action wrong but if she keeps on doing this i might really fall for her.

I gave her my schedule and she patted my head, "Thank you!" She said.

When i'm already in class, i keep on thinking that maybe Ryujin will suddenly showed up and asked me to come and eat with her, i'm really hoping for that to happen.

She didn't showed up.

During our break time, I saw Lisa and Seulgi, they called me and everyone is looking at me because i'm hanging out with them knowing that i'm the President of the Club. "Where's Ryujin?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know, i thought she'd be with y'all too" I said.

Lisa keeps on staring at me, "Yeji? Do you like Ryujin? I mean, if you don't like her that's fine and if you like her that's expected" Lisa asked.

I spaced out for a second, "N-No, that's impossible. She's a great Friend of mine and i can't crossed that line." I nervously said. Five minutes left and the class will start but then Ryujin showed up, she's sweating so bad and she looks so nervous.

"Yeji? You're here." Ryujin said.

"We've been looking for you and you're not showing up, what did you do?" I asked. She hugged Lisa and i don't know—i'm not sure but i think i saw a red mark on her collar bone. It's been weeks since we had sex and i don't remember if i put a hickey on her.

It's kinda hurt, why am i feeling this? Am i not the only one? Stupid, i don't even have the rights to get mad since we're just Friends who's fucking each other for benefits but what if she found someone to fuck with real feelings? What's gonna happen to me?

The three of them walked me to my classroom, they know that everyone is looking at me. They want me to don't mind them though i don't give a fuck about them but it still have an impact.

When i entered the room, Chaeryoung sit besides me, "What happened?" She asked.

"I don't know too, it's just—i discovered something new about my life." I answered.

I can feel the atmosphere around me that they are saying things about me inside their mind. I want this day to end, i wanna see Ryujin, i wanna study with her. I hope she will ask me about the lessons or topics that she don't get.