Thalico

Hi guys this is my first time doing a book on watt-pad so, I'm sorry if I make some mistakes hope you enjoy! BTW I don't own any of the people in this story rick Riordan does!

Thalia POV
Emma one of the younger hunters came in and said "Thalia, Artemis says she needs to talk to you for a second." "Ok thanks for telling me, Emma." I replied I put in my uniform that was black along with my silver bracelet,gloves got my bow and arrows just in case. Then I walked to Artemis tent I bowed outside of the tent."Thalia come in" Artemis spoke I walked in and said "yes lady Artemis?" "Thalia I need you to tell the other hunters that they will be going to camp half blood, because I'm needed on Olympus for awhile."I smiled " of course lady Artemis" I couldn't what to see all my friends! I grabbed to pans and yelled "WAKE UP" while I hit the pan together. " We are going to camp half blood for a while" they all groaned camp half blood meant boys.We all got packed up and started running towards camp half blood.

Once we got there, I saw Jason training with some dark person in the arena. I went be hind Jason and yelled "BOO" I swear on the river Styx he jumped at least 3 feet in the air! The other guy just walked into the shadows and left wonder what his problem is? "Sis! You scared me half way to hades!" I just laughed " hey Jason who was that guy you were training with?" "Oh well he's nico de angleo, nice guy when you get to know him he is a son of hades so you might find him in his cabin." Jason answered " ok I'm gonna go look for the others wanna help?" "Ya."we walked into cabin 3 (AN I don't now the cabin number so hang in with me there) and saw Annie and kelp for brains making out. "MY EYES HURT" they both came and hugged me "THALIA!!" Annabeth yelled "ANNIE!" "Don't call me annie" we went and got all the others " ok who wants to play truth or dare!" I said "wait we forgot someone Thalia" Percy said "who?" "Nico"

Nico POV
I was sitting in my cabin listening to music when someone came knocking on my door. I jumped opened the door to see the others and some goth girl " ya perce?" "You wanna play truth or dare with us nico?" Asked Percy. "Sure why not" we all ran to Percy's cabin when I mean ALL I meant me shadow traveling and waiting for them.once they got there Percy said " ok who going first?" Nobody said a thing " ok so I guess it's my turn then.."he looked around the room " Conner t o d?" "Dare dude I'm not afraid of you!" "Ok I dare you to....... Have 1 minute in heaven with Katy " he said and smirks Conner blushed . So he toke off his shoes because if u don't do the dare u have to remove a piece of clothing but you still can a turn."nicoo t or d" Conner said "dare" everyone looked at me like I had 40 eyes. Anyway he smirked " I dare you to.......... Go find a sister of percy" I chuckled " ok to easy" I shadow traveled to Missouri talked to my friend Brooklyn, who hadn' knew she was the daughter of Poseidon and shadow traveled back to the cabin. Everyone had a O formed mouth "Nico! I wasn't done reading my page!" Brooklyn said then looked around and when she spotted Percy she mumbled " Their real!" She was asleep when I got to Missouri so she was wearing Demi Jean short that are ripped and a half blood t-shirt she gotten from somewhere. Her dirty blonde wavy hair looked like gold in the sunlight and her light blue eyes looked grey with blue strikes. " Looks like we gotta new camper! "Percy said Annabeth smacked his arm "tell her who we are , u seaweed brain!" Brooklyn was still stunned. "No need to say who you r, nico over here already told me, Annabeth,Percy,frank,hazel,Jason,Thalia,piper,Leo, the stoll brothers nice to meet you I'm Brooklyn!" "So I guess we should oh tell Chiron!" Percy said "ok" Brooklyn and the other said

Chiron POV (an bet ya didn't see that comin)

I was talking to 1 of the campers when I seen Percy and his friends come toward me with a girl I haven't seen before. She would run as fast as Thalia,Annabeth and hazel! "Chiron gather the campers" Conner told me. " Campers fall in!" I called everyone looked at the girl whispering saying ' look a new Athena girl'. " We have a new camper named Brooklyn wade!" I was about to say something else when a trident appeared above her head campers all around gasped. Percy on the other hand yelled "SURPRISE!" I toke Brooklyn and put her on my back and galloped to the big house.

Brooklyn pov

Chiron put me down I was at least 13 he graded a blue pen and gave it to me. "Click it " he said I did as told it was 3 1/2 feet celestial bronze sword came up with dark blue leather and the grip and a little golden trident in the middle. " It's name is tideriper" "So cool!" "Now lets go to the lake and see what you can do with the water." I jumped up and down I have always loved water! I ran where the water was you see I can kinda locate water anyway once we got there I jumped in not even caring if it was cold.I saw nico over at the other side of the pond I swam over there and popped my head above the water. "Hey nico!" "Hi" I could tell he was daydreaming about a girl because I saw his red cheeks. Him and Thalia and perfect for each other That's it! I ran for the Aphrodite cabin busted in they all screamed I look for piper she was on her bed " piper i need help! MAJOR HELP call Aphrodite I need to talk to her!" "Okay?" Piper said " MOM" she yelled I held my breath so I didn't smell the perfume. Aphrodite was I front of me "Aphrodite I have a deal for you! And your gonna have lots of fun with it!" She turned around and asked " is it about love?" "Yes" she smiled ok tell me the deal I whispered it in her ear her eyes almost popped out of her head "YES I agree"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What was the deal find out in the next chapter! Hope you all keep reading! Love you all.