A needy whine left the back of Harry's throat and he was quick to suppress it. Louis tsked out his disapproval. "Don't stop your pretty little sounds. I want to hear every little sound you make," Louis said as he gently pushed back, leading them to the bedroom. "Do you know how pretty you are?" Louis asked as he attached their lips while simultaneously lowering himself onto the bed. Their lips detached when Harry did not follow.

Louis looked into Harry's eyes that were downcast on his prosthesis. Louis took that as a hint as he stood to his feet and nudged Harry back until he was sat on the comfortable mattress. Removing Harry's prosthesis was not new to Louis and he was quick and efficient.

Insecurity did not have time to bubble up within Harry as Louis hovered above him with a constant growl rumbling in his chest and lust filling his eyes.

From there the room felt heated and their scents mixed so wonderfully. Harry's moans, whimpers and cries of pleasure filled the room as Louis took care of him. Harry had come undone twice throughout the night, but the drag of Louis's pulsating cock against his tight walls had him leaving angry red lines on his alpha's back.

Harry loved that he was able to see Louis's face, but he shut his eyes when the feeling of overstimulation from Louis constantly pressing against his bundle of nerves became too much to bear. Louis did not rush it. He took it slow and deep.

Harry's back arched off the bed as his eyes rolled back when he came undone a third time followed by Louis's knot expanding inside him. The alpha's thrusts became sloppy as he drew nearer to his release.

A high pitched scream left Harry's mouth when his rim stretched painfully to accommodate the alpha's knot. When Louis's knot locked in place, all Harry felt was pleasure as his body sagged against the sticky sheets.

A lazy smile overtook his features when Louis maneuvered them around carefully until he was spooning Harry. Louis placed a soft kiss on Harry's sweaty temple as he slotted his leg in between Harry's missing one. Not once throughout the whole interaction did Louis allow Harry to remember his faults. Not once did Louis linger on it as he admired Harry's body, he worshipped it. He made Harry feel like a god, a deity, an ethereal being.

Harry was lulled to sleep by Louis's soothing worths and soft touches. "My omega. My sweet dove." Those were the last words he heard before sleep overcame him.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Louis was awake before Harry, his mental wheels turning as he thought of a way to ask Harry. "What are you thinking about?" Harry's sleep rough voice broke through the thick cloud.

He looked down from where he had his elbow propped up to see Harry's long eyelashes flutter lazily. Harry's lower half ached in a pleasant way and he looked radiant. "I was thinking of how to ask you something." Louis gave in as he pressed a soft kiss onto Harry's lips.

"You may ask me anything," Harry said although a bit warily.

"It's a yes or no question." Harry nodded and allowed the alpha to continue. "Will you let me court you?" And all breath left Harry in one puff as his heart grew in size. His eyes went wide because alphas did not court in modern times. People dated and married, but people rarely courted. Courting meant it would end in a life bond.

"Y-You don't have to say yes right away or you can say no," Louis rushed out when Harry went quiet.

Harry shook his head in negation to Louis's ideas. "Yes! Yes, of course you can court me. You silly alpha." Harry hugged Louis so suddenly that he lost his balance and fell on top of Harry. He could not help the laugh that escaped him when his omega was so excited. His lips remained in a permanent smile as Harry ran his thumb over his lips before connecting them with his own.